Chapter Nine: never leave you lonely

Start from the beginning

And Peter was eating this shit up.

Men are so simple, such stupid human beings. Quite sad really. Olivia pretended not to notice you as she walked up to Peter but you didn't miss the way her eyes glanced at you her brow twitching.

She was onto you guys.

"Surprise! Okay. That's a no-no. We don't like that!" The woman reached up and pulled Peters's mask off his face and you groaned, why did he just let her do that??

"This is fascinating..."

Rolling your eyes you watch as she groped and prodded at him and he did nothing to stop her, at that point you wanted to get caught this was just embarrassing.

"An entirely different Peter Parker." At that comment, your blood chilled. So she knew. You knew it, things weren't going to end well. If she knows then that means you guys never had a chance from the start. You guys were doomed the minute you stepped foot in this building. It was time to go, now.

Stepping forward you decide it was time to stop being quiet and watching from the sidelines you guys had to get out of there. "Peter." You spoke up, looking up at him but he just ignored you waving his hand in your face.

Why is he being so stupid?? If she was as clueless as he thought she was then she would question why a random teenage girl was in her office he's being so oblivious!

It had to be the attention. He's an attention-seeking whore, how did you not see it before. Oh my god, you guys were stuck with a crazy person. Nonetheless, you decided to try again, "Peter!" Nothing. This time he acted like you weren't here.

What were you going to do? If Peter wasn't gonna leave then you sure as hell would. There's no way you're letting yourself get caught because of his stupidity.

It was then that you heard your favorite voice whisper the password from earlier, Miles was trying to get into the computer. Waking around the desk you stand in front of the desktop only to then bump into an invisible force.

Yup. That's your boy.

Falling to the floor you rub at your sore butt standing, "Y/N?!" You hear him whisper but you shush him telling him to continue putting the password that he somehow remembered in the computer.

"How the hell can you remember all of this but not a two-minute song?"

"Don't worry 'bout it."

You were about to keep egging him on until he whispered 'shit' and turned the Monitor around towards Peter harshly whispering out, "What was the rest?!" He shakes it at Peter and you just smack your head already over this stupid 'mission.'

"It's thirty-five." You said your face deadpan. But Miles awaits Peter's answer and brushes off what you said. It takes Peter a minute or two to understand what he's asking and then you see the light bulb spark above his head.

"Hey! How old are you? 'Cause, you don't look a day over, thirty-five!" Rolling your eyes you can't believe this woman is putting up with this for so long, this was ridiculous.

Why was she going to such lengths? Pretending to be unaware of the situation, like an oblivious child. She is a mad scientist, it would be slightly concerning if she didn't cue into what's happening around her.