Chapter 3: The Madrigals

"Welcome to la casa Madrigal!" As you reach the doorstep of the beautiful house, Mirabel happily announced.

You and your sister looked at each other and shrugged at her energetic personality. But then the unexpected happened.

The house opened its doors and the window from the second floor swung open. The tiles of the archways hung down consecutively forming a wave-like movement. The windowpane from the window above waved seemingly inviting them to enter.

The jaws of both of you hung low at the unexplainable event that you have witnessed.

"See? Casita welcomes you both, too." She smiled at the movement done by the house behind her, unsurprised.

"D-Did it just..." Fiona muttered, still shocked by what she saw.

"Ah, yes. It kind of does that." She said with a chuckle. "Anyways let's go inside!" She dragged the two of you again inside the magical house.

"First, let's get you two dressed up." She said as she leads you two upstairs in one of its rooms.

"Alright! Let's see what we have here." She said as she observes you and your sister, turned to one of the drawers in the room and started to shuffle the clothes in it.

"Oh, right. Please make yourselves comfortable." She said while still looking into the cabinets.

"Hm... nope."

"Eh..."

"Bleh!"

"Nah..."

She continuously comments as she throws the clothes up in the air while the chair inside the room catches all of them. You and Fiona watch in bewilderment as the scene unfolds in front of your eyes while she continue rejecting the clothes that she pulls out from the drawer.

"Oh, this one!" She exclaimed getting both of your attention away from the moving chair. She turned around showing the pair of clothing she picked out from the closet.

The top is a white blouse decorated with flower designed embroidery and light blue accent frills in the neck and shoulders while the skirt is a gradient of colors teal to royal blue with turquoise-colored stitching of butterflies in its hem.

"Its an old outfit but hey, its still in with fashion. It's a little short so I think it could fit on Fiona well. So, what do you think?" She asked waving the clothes in front of the two of you.

"Thank you, Mirabel. It looks beautiful." Your sister answered admiring the details sewn in the clothes.

"O-Oh, thanks!" She smiled proudly, giving the clothes to the hands of your sister. "And Y/n..." She said shifting her gaze on you.

"Hm... Taller huh." She mumbled before looking back in the drawers.

After a few minutes of constant rejection, she dejectedly looked at you.

"I don't think I have something longer to fit you." She honestly said.

"Oh, its okay. I'm fine with anything even if its a little shorter." You reassure her.

"Oh, I know!" She suddenly blurted out.

"Fiona, can you wait here for a second?" She looks to you sister and she was answered with a small nod.

"Okay, let's go." She said as she starts to drag you again on the other side of the second floor to a door designed with a glowing image of a woman with her hands placed near her ears.

"Prima Dolores!" She calls out while knocking on the wooden door but there was no respond from the other side.

"Prima Dolores is my cousin. Her gift is super hearing. You'll meet her just wait." She happily tells you about her cousin.