Ok that is weird for someone to say in his deathbed.

"Yeah, grandma mentioned it too before. How dad kept telling that justice will come hopefully after 18 years"

"Thank you so much for the information. Heeseung you cannot stay open for the enemy.  Come back with me."

"How about my mom?"

"No one knew anything about Lee Seungyun's wife. Because he is divorced even before all this mess happened and they only know you and your grandma. Your mom is safe. Because if they knew about her, she wouldn't survive this long. But she's safe. Thank you ma'am, we'll get going"

I know his ex wife is safe because she's still safe with Jaeyun until now. The bad thing tho is her now husband is in prison because I put him there. Jaeyun's father is involved in the burning down of the orphanage and Hena's death along with the kidnap of other children.

I ran back into the house and good thing she's still outside.

"Your husband is in prison right? May I know why?"

"He worked for someone who paid them to I think burn some house. . . . I overheard him mention a Sir Park"

Wow. So in another assumption, Sooho knew that his nephew is alive and is in the Love house so he burnt the orphanage down and took all the children hoping to get his nephew. But his nephew was still alive so that's why he's looking for him and is now after Heeseung.

All this time, he's looking for his nephew and son at the same time because it turned out, Sunghoon isn't his.

Am I the only child who wasn't captured?

I drove back home with my mind all over the place. I ran to the fridge and grab my dad's alcoholic drink before drinking one bottle in a few gulps.

I hate myself for being involved in this shit. Mr. Lee is so certain in that 18 years but until now, nothing is - - -

"Open this when you're 18. You have to promise me"

Hena?

Hena's letter. The envelope she saved before anything else in the burning building. The envelope I lost a few months ago.

For Christ's sake give me a break!!!

I ran into my room but my head is spinning and to my horror, I drank the strongest alcohol in the house. Even with my high alcohol tolerance, this drink can literally knock me out in one shot and to think that I drank almost half of its content.

I went through my walk in closet and opened the vault but just like before, no sight of the letter is present. I am also waiting for a call from the investigator but it is taking him so long. He usually is fast. Does it mean he has a lot to uncover?

I fall on the ground as my head is really spinning and I wanted to be sick. I'm so careless but can you blame me? I am literally a wreck right now.

"Sir Jay?"

I was held by Heeseung when I am about to fall face down on the floor as I tried to go to the kitchen for some water. I am close to throwing up this instant.

"Sir are you drunk?"

He place me on the couch as he handed me the glass of water the maid gave him and I chug it down. Remind me to throw that bottle away tomorrow. That is a killer drink I tell you.

Just then, my phone rang and it is my investigator and I immediately answered it.

"I will begin by saying that this shit you ask me is so tiring and goodness my head hurts. The thing is I sent you an email of everything. But hey, Park Sooho's brother is not his full blood brother. His father Park Jongmin actually didn't love his mother as they're in an arranged marriage. But Park Jongmin had a child with the woman he loves the most, Lee Soyoon. Their son unfortunately didn't carry the Park surname because the two aren't married so the son carried the surname Lee. Not long after the first son is born, Park Jongmin's legal wife gave birth to Sooho. Sooho was celebrated as the heir of the company in the future but Jongmin introduced her first son to the public giving a shock to everyone. Growing up, Jongmin showed clear favoritism between his sons and I think I can understand why Sooho detest his brother so much that he killed him. I think Jongmin giving his illegitimate son the company is the last straw for Sooho. Anyway, I sent you everything so just read your email because I need to sleep or my head will really burst my goodness"

This is a messed up family tree. The question is, who can help me explain each side of the story? The two woman involved in Park Jongmin's life, is there a possibility that they're still alive?

I walk towards my room thanks to Heeseung and locked the door before plopping on the bed. I need to sleep. Why did I involve myself in this anyway?

I am about to close my eyes when my phone rang. Seeing "Fox" on the screen made me immediately sat up and answered. My face lit up when Jungwon showed up on screen with a smile. Yeah, I saved Sunoo's name as 'Fox' in my contacts because why not?

"Jay hyung, we're now at the resort. It is so beautiful and our room is also very pretty. . I wish you're here to enjoy with us tho. . how are you?"

"I'm fine. I am just tired from everything today. . . I will go to sleep"

"Did you have your lunch?"

"Ah no. . I'm too lazy for that"

"You must eat tho. . but if you are really tired, wake up and eat ok?"

"Ok . . where's Sunoo?"

"He's right there. . he's with Riki and I borrowed his phone to call you"

He showed the surroundings but something caught my eyes, more like someone.

I saw on my screen at least four people I recognize. Two of them I saw with Sooho and two of them I saw kept following Sunghoon before. All four have their heads on the other side but their body was facing the direction of Jungwon.

Did they found out?

"Carrots? . . "

"I have to go now. They're calling me"

"Take care please. . ."

He waved and before the line went dead. My drunken state was thrown out the window as I grab my car keys and track Sunoo's phone.

"Jay where are you going? Are you going to kill someone? What's with the gun?"

"Come with me. You can drive right?"

"Yes but"

"Quick"

Heeseung didn't ask more and we immediately drove to the resort. I loaded my gun and the only thing that I am thinking right now is to kill whoever would hurt Jungwon. I don't care anymore.

But as we are driving, a gun was fired on my car. But I don't have a bullet proof car for nothing.

I saw two motorcycles following us.

They really thought this out.

"Stop the car!!"

The moment Heeseung stepped on the brakes, I fired my gun towards the motorcycles who are ahead of us now. 

"Thats nice"

Good thing Heeseung can follow.

I know Jungwon can protect himself but if he did that, those people might be forced to hurt them.

_____________