Czarina : hmmmggg..

his mouth wander away from her lips, kissing down to her jawline nd than alongwith her cheeks, than he started to leave butterfly kisses all the way from her cheeks towards her ear adding an wave of pleasure nd needs run through her spine, she clutch on shoulder with her right hand her nails Digging in his shoulder, her left hand tugging his hair earning a series of groans from his lips.

Ryan : agghhh..

She started to rub her ass on his visible bulge, his hard dick twinch inside his pants, he hold her hips nd help her to move her ass fastly over his clothed dick, he can feel his precum wetting his underwear, same goes to czar she can feel a knot inside stomach, she started to feels tingly at first and then her muscles start contracting. Her legs also go numb for a hot second. It's never been all over her body, but she have had some that make her lower body shake.

Czarina : aghhnn

She dived in nd bite his shoulder to stop her self from moaning louder.

Ryan : fuck. Mggg...

He throw his head back with an sudden jerk when he feels her teeth on his shoulder, which sends an another wave of tingling nd pleasurable sensation run through his spine, he started to move her hips more aggressively over his bulge, trying to create more friction, his movements become more faster, her hands clutches harshly on his shirt nd hair as she started to move her hips the way ryan is guiding them.

The more aggressively she started to move over his bulge the more louder there moans nd graons became, leading both of them to an another world of eascatasy, ryan dive in towards her neck started to suck it to lower his own moans nd graons, Didn't want anyone to hear it, his moans became muffled between his sucking on her neck, there heart rate increases, it's not uncommon for limbs, especially czar legs, it's started to shake while she tried to chase her orgasm.

On the other hand Ryan is chasing for his own orgasms which become most intense because previously he was trying to hold out for as long as possible. But now he jst want to let it go once for all, he can feel like he is almost there, it's feels great. But something strikes his mind nd he stop his actions, making czar groan in frustration.

Ryan : if you are not ready we can stop.

His voice desparte, his eyes hodded with red, it's clear tht it's taking him all his courage nd self control to stop his own chase for his orgasam.

Czarina : If i was not ready for these, till now your dick was already cut off by me, it was still there coz i want these.

She said with an breathy desperate moan, nd again started to move her hips over his hard clothed dick which is hurting due to his incomplete orgasm. Ryan throw his head back due to her sudden action, with an louder groan.

Ryan : mhhdggvh..

He again dived towards her neck nd buried his head in the crook of her neck. His hand travel from her hips to the back of her head nd pushing her head towards his own shoulder, it's like he is telling her to bite it, which she did instantly, Ryan again hold her hips nd started to move it more faster over his clothed bulge, both of them despartely started to chase for there own orgasm while moaning over each other skin, being on the edge of one and pulling back in order to go for longer creates this really powerful buildup that's totally worth the self-control it takes to get there.