Chap 4: Aftermath and a New Beginning

Keys:
Y/N: Your name
f/f: Favourite flavour
L/N: Last name

You groaned when you awoke from your sleep. You were sweaty and sore, which made you a bit confused. You stretched your arms and hit something. No, someone. You looked besides you and saw your best friend. Wait, your best friend?!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" You yelled as you jumped out of bed. As you did so, you felt a jolt of pain through your body. "OW!"
Oliver quickly got up and looked at you, his eyes wide. "OH MY GOD."
The two of you were both in utter shock. You guys had sex with your each other.

"What's the matter?!" Hunter came charging into your room, Axel behind him. Now all four of you were staring at each other.
"No way." Hunter spat out, breaking the silence.
"I knew you two were gay for each other! But I didn't think you would fuck!" Axel hollered.

You shrank down into a squatting position and sighed. Ollie just stood there, as if he was trying to remember what happened last night. Suddenly, his face turned red as it all came back to him. "Holy, shit, Y/N.." He gaped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were quick to deal with your friends and quickly got them to pack their stuff into the car and leave. You could not have them around any longer at the moment. How the fuck did you end up being fucked by Oliver? You were in disbelief. But now you were lonely and bored.

As you slumped down on the couch with your laptop, you took a deep breath. You knew it was finally time to look for a job and that is exactly what you were about to do. You unlocked your laptop and started scrolling for jobs on chrome. "This is not gonna be easy.." you muttered out to absolutely nothing.

After what felt like hours, you decided to take a break from staring at your screen while scrolling. You did not find anything that sparked your interest in any shape or form and you were staring to get annoyed. Why was finding a job so hard?

You got up from the couch, carrying the laptop with you and headed to the kitchen. You placed the electronic down on the dining table and started to raid your fridge. Finally, you found what you were looking for, your f/f chocolate. You unwrapped it and took a bite as you made your way back to your laptop. As you looked at the screen, you saw it. You saw your future job.

You sat down on one of the chairs and began to read the job description aloud to yourself. "Okay.. 'Fazbear Entertainment is looking for a new worker to be the head mechanic and Freddy Fazbear's very own personal mechanic at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza-plex. This job requires.. mememeh.. Call this number if you would like to apply for the position.' Alrighty! This sounds nice!!" You sighed in relief.

You sprung up and ran to your room to grab your phone and quickly sprinted back down stairs to the kitchen to ring the number on the job description. You dialled the numbers onto your phone and pressed call. Now, all you had to do was wait for them to pick up. Which actually happened almost immediately. You put the phone to your ear and waited to hear a voice, but didn't.

"Uhm.. hello?" You spoke.
"Hell-o, hell-o. This is Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza-plex. How may I be of service to you on this fine day?" A male voice answered with a cheery tone that was obviously forced.
"Hi! I called today to talk about the new position that opened up. The one of the head mechanic and Freddy Fazbear's personal mechanic."
"Ah, okay. Well, let's just do a quick over the phone interview."
"Alrighty.." You said, nervously.

"Name?"
"Y/N, Y/N L/N."
"Age?"
"21."
"Gender?"
"Male."
"Do you have any experience in mechanics?"
"No, but I was just granted a early graduation at university under a robotics engineering course."
"Right-o. I'll call you back in ten minutes, Mr. L/N with some information from my boss."
"Okay, sure thing!" And as you got that out, the man on the phone hung up.