Chapter 25: Partner

Start from the beginning

Isis: You are the Avatar of the Gaia Memory.

Philip: Correct, and you are...

Isis: Isis Lost.

Philip: *chuckle* Oh really, I will ask again, you are...

Isis: Kamen Rider Lost?

Philip: No no no, still not it, think. You're inside the Gaia Library that can only be accessed by Gaia Memory Avatar or is somehow connect to them.

I then realized what he meant.

Philip: So tell me who are you?

Isis: An Avatar of the Gaia Memory.

Philip: Correct, but not just any Avatar. Their is something that I also want you to know, Isis.

Isis: What's it?

Philip: Keyword Isis Lost.

The bookshelf move leave only 3 books.

Isis: What's this?

I grabbed one it title Isis Lost. I open it reading what inside.

It tell my story as a kids, growing up, lost friendship, becoming Lost, being a musician, relationship with Shotaro Hidari. Was kill at 7.

Isis: What the hell is this!?

Philip: Let's see, you were kill after being thrown into the true Gaia Memory. Having a semblance that let you adaptive to changes, you became a perfect vessel to be the next Avatar.

Isis: But I died!

Philip: Right, you did die, but you spirit is keep as data, also around that time my body was kill, so I decided to go into your, restoring your body from data, I also keep your spirit within.

I then punch him

Isis: Quite lying! It isn't funny!

Philip: You are acting a lot like Shotaro even though you are apart of me.

He started to walk around me

Philip: You are me, and I am you. We are one.

Isis: STOP!

Philip: Face it, we are two souls inside one body.

Isis: You, we are the same, then what am I? Am I dead or am I alive?

Philip: You are yourself.

Isis: What?

Philip: We maybe are one, but our live aren't. I let you grown up as a kid not knowing anything about the real world, innocent. And you show me the feeling and experience that I never experience before. So thank you, and remember. Lesson 45: No body's perfect.

I then open my eyes seeing myself back in the real world. It's just been only 45 minutes since I entered the Gaia Library.

Philip: Mind if I started using half now?

Isis: What the? How are you even controlling my right side?

Philip: I see still not use to in then I will be back in another time, now go on don't keep you secret partner waiting.

Isis: Why you? Hey! Hey! Are you there say something!?

No response

Isis: *sigh* This is going to be a pain.

I look at a picture of us as kid only to see the image change now there are only me left.

Lesson 64: Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.