Chapter 7

The Gates of Hell

       Foy; Now this fucking sucked. I was torchered and Raped, and stuck in a cage for fifty years and I had forty eight more on that aside. I feel like I have to explain something, I'm in hell gate five. There are Ten Gates of Hell. You have suicide, guilt, gluttony, greed, forced, unforgiving, worshipped, contract, lost, and the ones that are truly the worse, is the army. Now I know, how is these truly the gates of hell? Well, suicide is the first gate it where people from different worlds kill themselfs out of greed or guilt or even depression. They are in this group where God can pick them up without any trouble. Their torcher is living in the same loop over and over again. It's usually the last couple of months before they die and when they are about to commit the sin, their memories will flood in their minds and because there's no filter in the mind, because they don't have a brain. Their memories will flood in hard and slowly.

       Now gate two is a little different. The gate is called Gate of the Guilty. Another gate where God can grab if he wants but not with ease. This gate houses souls that are guilty of something. Really, it's people that have a guilty conscience, or are guilty of doing something to someone that made them hold onto it for the rest of their lives even to the point of death. Their torcher is that they will have the person or thing that their guilty of tell the negative things over and over until the person collapse. Gate three is for people that eat anything and everything. Now you might be thinking " Ohh, now I know you're pulling my leg." Well, am I? Gate of Gluttony is a true gate here, and if you think eating is not a sin, you'll be right for the most part. Gluttony is a sin where your animal Id. takes over and starts eating or drinking things you're not supposed to. It can transform people into monster if they eat or drink something for a long time and some people eat things to commit suicide. It's a serious thing I have you know. Eating human flesh or drinking blood of another person is a big thing in some humans. Their torcher is that they will starve over and over every day and a demon will occasionally sit in front of the starving soul and eat their favorite meal, while the victim is chained against the wall, being torched by their desire. If you think about it, people that turn into animals do aside here.

       Gate four is the Greed gate. Well, it's called The Gate of the Greedy. This gate is where souls that were greedy in their last life go to this gate. Honestly God doesn't really go to this gate unless he is getting someone that doesn't really belong here. Souls come here because they have chosen wealth or something of value to them more than God, it's kinda sad if you think about it. Well, these souls are bounded by their hearts to believe that inanimate objects are more important than salvation. So yeah, their torcher is more complex; They are being forced to watch the fortune or their importance rots or burn or even break in front of them and if they show any kind of resistance, then they would be whipped or stretched or be treated like an animal. Well, every gate has torcher devices so I don't really have to say anything about them.

       Now gate five is called Forced Academy, it was called Gate of Murder but no. They wanted it to be about the art of torchered, if you come here... Well, let's say there is no God here. You will never see the light of day and you will be forced to do things and forced on. This gate is for the murders and the Rapist. All and honestly, I like this gate because it fit with everything in mind for those "Child Rps" and the "Sexual Assaults" but, I WAS THERE FOR FIFTY YEARS PLUS!! Damn, if I knew I would be there, then I wouldn't be in the predicament of killing and hurting others. There are two types of sexual demons incubus and succubus. A male demon and a female demon, and you would think; " Thank God for putting me in the succubus chamber," and you would be fucking wrong. I mean, they might be "girls" but they are the same thing. Don't look at this and think this will be ok because it's not. Have you seen a female with a dick before? I have and let me tell you, it was a porno that I watched uncomfortably with a friend. I just named five gates and I will name more down the road, so stay tuned for that.

** Flashes back to the Story **

       * It was really dark in the chamber, he couldn't see anything. Foy looked around trying to adjust to the light but it was no use. The more he tried, the darker the room got. He got up and tried to shout but nothing came.* Foy thought to himself, " What the hell is this? Why can't I speak? I gotta get out here." * Foy tried to feel around the room, but the room felt like it was going on forever. He couldn't even reach a wall or something. Foy stopped and for some reason he felt heavy, tried, and depleted. He fell to the floor.* Foy replied to himself, " How long have I been moving? Did I even move? Ugh, I'm so tired and hungry. This fucking sucks like,.....Ugh, fuck this." * He got up and started running. He bolted to his right and kept running. He ran and ran but he felt like nothing was there. Out of nowhere he started to hear footsteps, it started as one pair to two pairs to three. He didn't know where they were coming from. He heard something but couldn't make it out, then heard something speak.* " Get the hell up, you worthless soul!"

       * Foy was confused, he was up. Is this his imagination? Did he really die or was this fake, then he felt a sharp pain on his back.* The voice said it again. " Get your ass up Now!! I like my prey awake." * Foy came and it was bright. Hell fire was blazing around him, lava was falling from the cracks and the ground looked broken. Foy tried to get up but he was bound to a table of some kind. A demon stood in front of him.* The demon in front of him spoke, " So, did you have a nice dream? I would if I was lying like that. Heheh, we have what? Fifty years with you, is that right? Well, that might not be enough for me but I can stand it, ohh and we can't drain you so that's a thing. You must think, what will we do? Well, it's simple '' It looked at him with a lust for mind and grabbed his dick. " We are going to Force you until we think you are done, and don't worry we will crank up the pain and lower the pleasure. We don't want you to enjoy it.

       * One demon grabbed Foy from behind and the other grabbed his face. The demon said " Open wide" before the other one took him from behind. One after another each demon that was in the room took Foy in until they finished. Foy laid there broken and in pain. Foy was released and taken to the torcher chamber. It was hazy to Foy, when he went to the chamber there were so many devices there but it didn't look like they were used.* A demon asked, " So, did you like your time here? Your first ten years here and you got yourself a friend. I believe after your next ten years with me you will be in tip top shape. By the way my name is Astaroth. I'm here because Lucifer wants me to keep an eye on you while you are here." * Astaroth smiled while he grabbed Foy by the neck and threw him on a device.* Astaroth replied. " I think we need to start on something I like to call shock therapy don't you think? Well, soul trapped shock therapy. It's so hard to tell if it is for the soul or the essence you know?" * Astaroth raised his hand and Foy was lifted in the air.*

        Foy replied, " Erwahaa, let me...Go." Astaroth replied, " Ohh, it speaks. Well, this should be fun." Foy replied, " Put me down!! I'm not here to..." * Astaroth squeezed his hand to shut Foy up. He slammed his hand down and Foy hit the ground so hard he felt like he'd been crushed.* Foy replied, " Is that all you. Ugh-got, you pussy?" Astaroth replied happily, " Hahaa, this is funny and I haven't done anything yet. You wanna know something? The only reason you can still stand is because we haven't drained you of your essence. Did you know essence around here is like magic with a kick, the more you have, the more powerful you are. That's why we drain it from souls, but how are you so special? It makes no Fucking SENCE!!" * Foy was lifted from the ground and felt some kind of shock.* Foy replied confusedly, " What the fuck was that?" Astaroth asked, " What was what? Ohh, you mean this!? " * Foy felt it again but it got larger and larger until a bolt of shocking lighting went through his body. Foy never felt something like this; it was so bad that it incapacitated him.*