Intro.

"Hi, So you wanna know something about me… Well, my name is Faoy(Fay-yo) Unstream and I am." * Crash!! * He was interrupted by someone else. "Hey, they need to know me first, you know. My name is also Faoy Unstream but that's hard to understand right well…" *Hearing footsteps* Someone else started speaking, " If yall think for a second that I would not be mentioned then, let hell…" * Looks at Faoy with hateful thoughts* The third person started up again, " Uhh, nevermind, my name is Faoy Unstream but you can call me Fay. The weird one is named Foy and the human is named...Well Faoy. So it's Fay, Foy And Faoy." Faoy replied irritatedly, " You know, I was going to say you guys name you know.? Plus, I'm the human with this adventure. No one will think that you guys are *The Main* protagonist." * Fay and Foy glared at Faoy from a far * Foy replied, " Ha, you think YOUR the Main VP. Here, don't make me laugh, I have been through more Shit than you, frail human. I Faoy Unstream, is the best and the HERO of this story." Fay replied also irritatedly, " Sit down Foy before I do something I WON'T forget." Foy replied angrily, " Please if you can do that then, I'll be shaken in my boot you little fairy." Fay angrily replied, " Why you insignificant fiend." * They started glaring at each other ready to fight.* Faoy screamed, " HEY!!!, how about we let the readers decide?" * They spit on the opposite side of each other and agreed.* Faoy replied, "Ok then, So this is our story."

       Faoy; As you can tell we are one as we are different. I'm a human with unique sets of skills. I can jump and fly and I have the power to Manipulate my soul to fight for me. Well not manipulate more like I can't really control it yet. My main weapon is a double sided scythe that disconnects when I want it to be, to catch or cut my foe from afar.

       Fay; Yeah, Yeah. I am an Angel of the Lord. I can fly and jump really high. I have the power to use Undivine Holy powers that allow me to use The Holy sword. I'm not saying any more. Trust me, you're going to thank me.

       Foy; Heh, all I can say is read to find out who I am, and to do that I have to tell you my story first, but I will say this is not for kids or people that are easily offended so read with caution.