Epilogue

"Living With Your Twin Flame 101"

Narrator POV

1 Year Later...

Hoseok had just gotten home from visiting his mother. Things were still a bit tense since he practically left home without any notice. He had visibly been happier since moving in with Yoongi though. Like things were finally falling into place. Yoongi usually kept to himself, but has opened up immensely to Hoseok in the short time they've known each other.

Yoongi greeted him. "How was it ? Is your mom still upset ?" Hoseok sighed, taking a seat. "네. 제가 실수를 한 걸 걱정하는 것 같아요. (Yes. I think she is worried I made a mistake.) I mean, I didn't really know you when I moved in with you suddenly." To be completely honest, they weren't the only ones to grow close over that last  year.

Namjoon & Jimin had began talking more. As did Taehyung, Jungkook, & Jin. They in fact somewhat formed a seven membered friend group. It shocked most people because generally it is impossible for a group of their size to actually get along. Lots of conflicting emotions & personalities, right ? "떠난다고 말하지 않은 걸 후회하나요? 창피한 줄 아세요?" (Do you regret not telling her you were leaving ? I'd hate for you to feel ashamed for it.), Yoongi said feeling a bit bad Hoseok was struggling with his mother. Yoongi' father was sad to let him go, but knew there was no changing his son' mind. 

Without either one of them really noticing, they had changed quite a lot in a year. Hoseok' dark chestnut brown hair was now a stark dyed orange with light pink & silver highlights. Slightly lighter than auburn, but not strawberry blonde. His aesthetic was bright on purpose, of course. 

Yoongi dyed his black hair mint with a white undertone. It gave him a more ghostly & darker aesthetic over the last year. "I don't regret anything, Yoongi. It isn't like either of us had much choice. We were always going to end up here." 

"I am glad you aren't dwelling in it, Hoseok. She'll come around eventually." Hoseok smiled. He was extremely grateful that he could talk with Yoongi about these things. "아버님은 어떻게 받아들이셨어요?" (How did your father take it ?) Truth was things were worse between Yoongi & his father. He knew his father loved him, but was hurting ultimately. "He didn't take it well at all. He asked me to not see him for some time."

Hoseok grasped his hand. In a comforting kind of way, of course. He knew Yoongi was probably struggling more than he was. He could easily tell with a single look from Yoongi. Hoseok checked his phone as he got an incoming text. "Namjoon & Jungkook are waiting for us. Ready to go ?"

Yoongi was absolutely stressed & exhausted. So a day out with some friends was probably what he needed. 

It should get better from here, right ?

끝.

THE END.