Flight

Word count: 1720

Warnings: language, fighting, hate, touching, anxiety, fear,

Tony's plane
(Seating area)

Y/n's pov

I had just walked onto the private plane that was leaving for Italy in a couple of minutes. I had been tasked with a undercover mission by Tony there. I also have a partner but let's not think about that. I was told last night that I'm going to Italy. The plane is small, it's one of Tony's undercover mission planes.

I sat down on one of the couches that has a table next to it and in front and a tv on one of the walls, and from that seat I had a perfect view. I had packed all the things I would need for the plane ride and for the month long mission. I had just opened my book when someone hit it out of my hand.

"Nice one! Really it's a classic, for a 7th grader!" I said with a look of annoyance. He just sat down in his seat in silence.

"Wow not a word? Your being nice for once!" I said with a smile.

"Oh, but now I will talk during the entire flight!" He said sarcastically.

"This is going to be a long 8 hours!" I whispered to myself not realized he couple actually hear me.

"Oh you bet!" He said with a smirk.

*the plane starts to move*

Before it takes off I grabbed my book off the floor and tied myself up. I put my book down next to me and closed my eyes then leaned my head back a little. I heard him get up from his spot and sit at the spot next to mine. I opened my eyes and I looked at him with confusion.

*the plane starts moving faster*

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes tight. I leaned my head back hard against my top of my seat.

*the plane starts to take off*

Oh, did I mention I hate planes, well more when we make our way into the sky. I felt him reach for my hand and he grabbed it softly but I pulled it away and put it on my leg. He grabbed my hand again and held it in his tightly. This time I didn't pull away. I just opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Why are you holding my hand?" I asked as I looked into his bright blue eyes.

"Because I know you hate planes." He said calmly as he avoided eye contact.

"Thanks... I guess." I said nicely.

I closed my eyes as I felt some turbulence and I squeeze his hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he pulled me close. He held my hand in his as he played with my hair with his other hand trying to calm me down. I felt safe next to him. It made me feel odd. I wanted to get up and walk away but we were still going up. I felt sleep starting to take over. I had slightly fallen asleep when the slightest turbulence woke me up. But I stayed in the same spot.

I think Bucky believed I had still been asleep. Because I felt him pull me closer to him and cover me with a blanket. I shifted a little to find a better position. When I got comfortable I stayed there and I felt like I was going to fall asleep again. But there was something that shocked me to my core. He had given my forehead a small light kiss. I still didn't move but I soon fell asleep again.

2 hours later

"Wake up Y/n!" He said loudly in my ear.

"Why?" I asked and it came out in a bitchy way.

"Because you should eat!" He said calmly.

"There's food?" I asked nicely.