Part Six

Izuku grabbed the back of Katsuki’s head and closed the gap between them. Pleasure filled them both as kissed, and Katsuki slowly rubbed his tip against Izuku’s entrance. Izuku flooded with lust, growing impatient and needy. He whispered in the kiss, “P-Please.. I can’t wait any longer..” Katsuki smirked, slamming his lips harder against Izuku’s. He thrusted into Izuku hard, crushing his g-spot. Izuku gasped, and Katsuki thrusted even harder.

Izuku lost control of his body, only getting pulled back into reality by Katsuki’s tongue. Izuku’s leg shaked, his forehead sprinkled with light sweat. Katsuki grabbed his ass hard, turning and walking to the grass. He didn’t pull out, and he didn’t stop kissing Izuku. He gently laid Izuku on the green soft grass, his dick falling out of Izuku. Izuku bit his lip, his insides felt empty without Katsuki’s throbbing dick, and he rolled his hips against the ground, urging for Katsuki to put it back inside.

Katsuki smirked and climbed on top of Izuku, inserting it back in with a slam. Izuku cried out in pleasure, and Katsuki watched him, bathing in the pretty faces and sounds that came from Izuku. Katsuki grunted, Izuku’s insides stroked him perfectly. Izuku drove him crazy, but in such a good way. He had only been fantasizing about pounding Izuku and the perfect faces he’d make. And Katsuki wasn’t disappointed in the slightest. If their bodies would allow them, he’d fuck the shit out of Izuku forever.

xxx

He loved knowing he was making Izuku become such a mess with all the pleasure Katsuki gave him. Izuku’s arms wrapped around Katsuki, digging his nails deeper into his back by the second. “K-Kacchan..~!” Izuku moaned his name, Motivating Katsuki to go harder. Izuku rode his orgasm again, his body growing weak. Katsuki watched him finish but didn’t stop, overloading Izuku with pleasure. “Fuck.. Lucky for you, I’m almost there.~” He used all his muscles and strength to brace himself well as he thrusts his hips with no regard.

Izuku’s toes curled, his head fell back, his eyes crossed, and his hands dug at Katsuki’s skin. Izuku was now moaning uncontrollably, screaming Katsuki’s name. Katsuki was close, grabbing handfuls of the grass that tickled their sweaty skin. Izuku’s legs shaked, and Katsuki slammed into him. Pulling out just in time, cumming all over Izuku’s torso. “Shit, I’m sorry.” Izuku smirked and gathered his strength, sitting up on his elbows and collecting the cum on his finger, sucking it off seductively. Katsuki grinned, kissing Izuku. “You drive me wild, Izuku.~” Izuku smirked, kissing him back. “Good.” He whispered in the kiss. 

xxx

The End.