Part Five

Katsuki painted Izuku's neck with hickeys that would take weeks to disappear. He looked at Izuku, who was a complete mess, seeing his eyes cross as he bites his bottom lip. "You make the prettiest faces when you'reenjoying youself.~" Izuku finally looked back at him, quickly putting his head down in embarrassment. Katsuki pulled out, turning and bending Izuku over behind a tree. He stared at Izuku's ass as he grabbed it, slapped it, and just thought of how nice it's gonna look when he fucks it.

Katsuki spit on his dick and inserted it into Izuku once again. Izuku braced against the tree as Katsuki slammed the rest of him inside. Katsuki pushed gently on Izuku's back, having him arch it. Izuku braced himself up using the tree as Katsuki began thrusting, his ass was filled with Katsuki, and god did it feel nice.

Katsuki watched as Izuku's whole body reacted with each thrust, and another wave of lust came over him. "Izuku~ I'd brace yourself good if I was you, cause now I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you.~" Izuku made sure he was prepared, and Katsuki slammed into him. Izuku's eyes widened as Katsuki hit his prostate. He let out a hard moan, and Katsuki grabbed ahold of Izuku's hips. He thrusted hard, getting quicker with each one too. Izuku could barely keep up as he desperately tried to not fade into the pleasure.

xxx

Katsuki was pounding into Izuku now, and the green haired boy was a complete mess. The dick inside him was hitting the perfect spot every single time, his whole body tingled with pleasure. "NGH!~ K-Kacchan!~ You're going to m-make me cum- GAH!~" Katsuki slammed into him, leaning next to Izuku's ear he whispered, "I'm not done with you, don't you dare cum or there will be consequences..~"

Izuku bit his lip hard, and Katsuki wrapped one arm around Izuku, jerking him off. Izuku moaned louder, he was gonna finish if Katsuki keeps this up. He desperately held it back, trying not to cum. Katsuki continued to pound into him as he stroked Izuku's dick just as hard. Izuku's head spun with pleasure, his whole body was warm with the sensation. "F-FUCK! KACCHAN I CAN'T HOLD IT I-" Izuku's heart pounded as Katsuki hit his spot, tipping him over the edge.

Izuku moved his hips against Katsuki's perfectly, riding his orgasm. Katsuki thrusted hard inside him and watched as Izuku came on his hand. Izuku breathed hard, trying to asses the situation. He broke Kacchan's rule.. He bit his lip worried, feeling Katsuki's hot breath on his neck. Katsuki slowly lifted his fingers that had been stroking Izuku up to his mouth, making Izuku listen as he licked the sweet warm liquid off his fingers. "I remember telling you not to finish.." Katsuki turned Izuku around, inches away. He smirked, leaning close to Izuku's lips.

Izuku leaned in to close the gap, but Katsuki pulled away teasingly. "You disobeyed me, so now you're going to please me, over and over again until I am worn out. Got it?~" Izuku stared at him, his mind running wild with the thoughts. He was aroused, but he also couldn't help but worry if his body could handle it. I guess we'll find out. Katsuki lifted Izuku up and against the tree, Izuku wrapped his legs around Katsuki's waist.

xxx