Part Two

Dinner was done and the two were getting ready for bed. They had a good conversation together, and for once the two of them didn’t feel alone. “I’m gonna go get some more wood, I’ll be right back.” Katsuki nodded as Izuku got up and walked into the surrounding trees. Izuku adjusted his crotch once he got out of Katsuki’s sight. He couldn’t help it, throughout the past few weeks he had gained feelings for Kacchan, as stupid as it might be. He knew it was crazy, it’s only been a few weeks! And he knew inside, Katsuki would never fall for someone as weak as him. The thought made Izuku’s heart heavy. Heartache or not, he ignored it. He denied any sort of feelings for Katsuki.. Except for.. Moments like this. He wanted Katsuki, in more ways than one. But physical was definitely one of the hardest to ignore.

He walks around without a shirt twenty-four-seven, and he was just sexy all together. The thought of him pushed Izuku, and he couldn’t help but fantasize.. What he wanted to do to Katsuki, and what he wanted Katsuki to do to him.. It was too much. He made sure Kacchan couldn’t see him, then hid behind a tree. He undid his pants and lowered them just enough to take his dick out. He closed his eyes, the sensual thoughts flooded his brain. How good it would feel to just get a taste of him.. Kacchan’s touch.. Lips.. Body.. All of it made Deku mad. He started jerking himself off, trying to release the tension. He couldn’t go to bed with this, Kacchan would notice. Sometimes Izuku wonders if he’ll ever figure it out, because of how often Izuku has to excuse himself.

He bit his lip as he continued, everything around him disappeared. He was close to releasing it all before he heard a twig snap. He jumped, shoving himself back in his pants. He turned to his right, trying to find who made that sound. He turned to his left and jumped and screamed, falling to the ground. Katsuki towered over him, his eyes glowed in the dark. Izuku got up, “Oh, hah!.. Y-You scared me.. Umm what are you doing here? Who’s watching our things?” Katsuki stared at him, quiet for a moment. Then he finally spoke, “You were gone for longer than needed, you didn’t answer when I called, I came searching for your corpse.” Izuku scoffed “Hah!.. Well good thing you found me! Sorry I didn’t hear you I-” Katsuki pushed him against the tree, rubbing his crotch. Izuku bit his lip and let out a quiet moan. “I know what you were doing.. Living out here all on my own, my ears have gotten really good.”

He placed one arm next to Izuku, leaning on the tree and towards the smaller male. His other arm slowly rubbed Izuku’s dick. “You could’ve just told me~ We could have been having fun for a while now..~” Izuku’s face turns pink, “I-I didn’t think you felt that way-” Izuku lets out a small moan, quickly covering his mouth. “Tsk tsk.. You really are dumb. You really never noticed the way I’d stare at you? Why do you think I even began helping you huh?~ You caught my eye, and in many ways.~” Katsuki got closer, their lips inches apart. “You wanted to know what I wanted in return for helping you, right?~ I want to ruin you, that’s what I want in return.~” He leans in and kisses Izuku, their lips smashing together.

xxx