Part Four

Izuku stayed on the ground, breathing heavily too. They took a moment to breathe, and Katsuki whispered Izuku's name. Izuku looked up, seeing Katsuki over him, his body warm and his cheeks red. "Izuku..~ c'mere.." He whispered. Izuku gulped and slowly stood up, sliding between Katsuki and the tree. Katsuki stayed staring at the ground, and Izuku was scared to even breathe. Katsuki finally looked into Izuku's eyes, and even after that, he was still filled with sexual tension. He kissed Izuku rough, grabbing his waist this time and pulling him closer. After a moment he pulled away, letting go of Izuku. He grabbed his cape and began walking to camp. Izuku stuffed his dick back in his pants and followed Katsuki, quiet.

Did I not do a good enough job??
Did he not enjoy it??
Is he done with me??
Was that all he wanted??

His mind fled with gut wrenching thoughts. Katsuki was silent the short walk back to the fire. He threw his cape on the ground and Izuku stood there silently. Katsuki had tucked himself back in his pants, and Izuku lowered his head. He doesn't want me.. He just wanted to be sucked off. Part of Izuku was hurt, he wanted more. But not just physically. He shook his head, why would Katsuki ever want anything to do with him. He tore himself apart, disappointment filled his head. Katsuki stared at him, curious as to what he was thinking. He interrupted Izuku's overthinking by lifting his chin to look at Katsuki. "What's on your mind, pretty boy?~" Izuku blushed, "N-Nothing, just stupid thoughts." Katsuki cupped Izuku's face, "No thought of yours is stupid." His voice was quiet, and Izuku couldn't help but feel butterflies. "You're so handsome, Izuku. I hope you know that."

Izuku melted, a slight tear formed on the edge of his eyelid. Katsuki brushed it away before it could fall, "Don't cry.." Izuku kissed Katsuki, he didn't care if Katsuki wanted nothing to do with him, or even if it was just about his body right now. Katsuki was here, in front of him, and that was enough for him. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's waist and pulled him in, and Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck. Their kiss was passionate, neither one of them could get enough. Katsuki's hands slid to Izuku's ass, grabbing it hard. Katsuki broke the kiss, the oxygen finally hitting their lungs. "Fuck Izuku.. You drive me crazy..~" Izuku giggled and blushed, "Is that a bad thing?~" Katsuki shook his head, "Not in the slightest." Izuku smiled, and Katsuki bit his lip. "I want to fuck you so fucking bad.." One of Izuku's hands slid down to Katsuki's crotch, gently rubbing it.

"You say that word a lot.. And if you want to fuck me so bad, what's stopping you?~" Katsuki smirked, "Absolutely nothing now that I have your consent." Izuku bit his lip as Katsuki moved to his neck, licking it and painting it with kisses and bruises. Soft moans filled Katsuki's ear as he went down on Izuku's neck. His collarbone was splotched with hickeys, and the pain that came with them turned into complete pleasure. Katsuki gently bit Izuku's neck, and Izuku held back a moan. "Don't hold back, we're in the woods and we're alone. Don't be afraid to be loud for me..~" Katsuki began undoing Izuku's pants again, helping him slide them off with his underwear. Izuku stood there flustered, slightly covering himself. Katsuki couldn't wait any longer, Izuku looked so vulnerable, it made his dick throb. Izuku could see the bulge in Katsuki's pants, and also couldn't wait. He undid the blonde's belt as Katsuki kissed him, his hands exploring Izuku's waist. Izuku pulled out Katsuki's dick, sliding his hand up and down it slowly as they kept kissing.

Izuku pulled away and spit on his hand, lathering his saliva on Katsuki's dick. Katsuki was done waiting and picked Izuku up, slowly inserting himself into Izuku's hole. Izuku whimpered as his whole body began tingling. Katsuki grunted as he fit all of it into Izuku, his ass wrapped around Katsuki's dick perfectly. Katsuki began thrusting, sliding in and out of Izuku easily. Izuku's body filled with pleasure as he felt Katsuki's throbbing cock moving inside of him, and soft moans escaped his lips breathlessly. "F-Fuck..~" Izuku whimpered, every noise he made drove Katsuki crazy, pushing him to thrust hard. With each thrust Izuku gasped, holding onto Katsuki desperately.

He curled his toes as the tension in his body grew, his cheeks now as pink as a rose. Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck, along with his legs around the blonde's waist. Katsuki gripped Izuku's ass hard as he fucked it, groaning from the pleasure. "Fuck, oh my god Izuku.You feel so fucking amazing wrapped around my cock.~" Katsuki kissed Izuku's neck, sucking on it passionately. Izuku gripped a slight handful of Katsuki's hair, beginning to go cross-eyed.