Yan Super villain × Male Civilian reader

Hello! It's me again. So. I'm back. And I'm posting a new part to this!! Part 2 of Yan! Prince shall be coming soon!!

BUT!! For this part of the story I'm basing this on a new story I want to write!! It'll be about a Super villain falling for a civilian! But for this I've decided to make this a Yan! Version. I hope y'all like it!!

---

You have no idea where you are, all you know is that you're tied up in the middle of a warehouse, where the most dangerous super villain of your city is standing behind you, his eyes narrowed at your hair as he ran his hand through it causing you to let out a small whimper of fear each time.

You couldn't scream for help nor see as a gag and blindfold prevented you from doing so, so how do you know that it's the villain? We'll. Maybe because he announced it as soon as you woke up, squirming in the chair you're tied to! The memory of his voice makes you tremble.

'' Hello little civilian. You're not going to make much noise. Or you'll be on this vultures talons ´´

Vulture.....

This man had gigantic wings that resembled the creature he was named after. A vulture. Not to mention his claws, he could grow his nails long or short. Depending on what he was doing and feeling.

Right now his nails were like a normal humans, so he wasn't harming your scalp, but he suddenly stops and there is a noise, and the world is no longer dark, you flinch in shock trying to adjust your eyes, '' Oh, I'm sorry My little rabbit~ the hero approaches and I want him to see the look of fear in your eyes ´´ he whispered in your ear.

This caused you to flinch away from him, but he gripped your hair harshly and tugged you back, '' Don't worry~ I'm not going to hurt you (Y/N)~. I'd NEVER hurt you. ´´ he whispered into your ear again causing you to tremble.

He suddenly release your hair and you flinched away again only to see the hero rushing in '' Vulture! I'm here as you ordered! Let the civilian go! ´´ he barked out, Vulture looked at the villain coldly before he smirked and grabbed your hair again forcing you to look up at him.

He had black hair, dark blue eyes, and feathers growing on his face, he was smirking down at you, before glaring at the hero again, '' Hmm.... No. I've grown quite attached to him ´´ the villain said.

'' We had a deal Vulture! Me for them! ´´ Bluejay snapped, like vulture bluejay had wings. That resembled his hero name, and had talons and feathers growing on his face, he was taller than you.

Which, sucked. You were only 5 '3´ and these two males were easily 6 '7´, you usually hated the fact that your shorter than the average man, but your currently to scared to be worrying about it now.

'' Well, It's like I said bluejay. I've grown to like him ´´ Vulture explained, before he grabbed your hair and slapped a wet rag over your mouth, you fought but the chloroform took affect, and you fell asleep.

When you came to again Vulture had just finished bluejay off causing you to scream through the gag, No! Without bluejay there'd be no stopping Vulture!! '' Oh- you're awake? Well I can't have that my little rabbit. Back to bed ´´ Vulture whispered before slapping the rag back on your mouth and nose.

'' Sleep tight my little Rabbit~ when you awake again. You'll be in our nest. Where you'll never Leave me~ ´´ he cooed In your ear as your world slowly went black.

So! There you have it!! I hope you all like it!! And please. If you'd like me to do a separate story like this please vote!!!