Yan! Wereshark × Reader

I have been stuck on a raft in the middle of the ocean for what felt like years after my cruise ship sunk. I believe I'm the only survivor. To my horror the sharks seemed to immediately circle the others and eat their dinner quickly.

I tried to save anyone that I could but they'd just be grabbed and eaten, I was almost grabbed by a creature swimming right for my raft trying to throw me off but something stopped it in its tracks.

I was currently asleep but something bumping into the raft woke me up as I looked over to see a whale shark, my eyes lit up as I always hoped to touch one someday as I slowly put my hand out.

It saw what I was doing and lifted its head towards me making my eyes light up again, '' you're so beautiful! '' I complimented it as I rubbed its nose gently as I looked so happier than beforehand.

But it wasn't going to last long as a creature bigger than the whale shark appeared and made it flee '' No! Please don't leave me! '' I sobbed, I knew one thing. It was a Megalodon shark, I was suddenly thrown overboard off the boat.

I saw the goggles I managed to grab before the shipwreck and put them on, I went under and what I saw made my heart beat much faster, a giant shark head aiming for me.

I looked at the shark repellent on my ankle hoping it'll stop the giant creature. What happened next made me flinch, the shark head turned into a human head with a human torso as he swam towards me quickly smiling.

I suddenly screamed, forgetting that my head was under water as I got some of the salt water in my mouth as I started freaking out. He swam to me quicker and opened my mouth and kissed me making me flinch and try to move away.

He simply grabbed my wrists pinning them on his chest while the other forced my head to stay as he started helping me breath underwater. Everything was too much and I passed out against him as everything turned black.

.............

When I woke up I was freezing cold but felt a source of warmth next to me and cuddled up to it, I heard a manly chuckle '' are you that cold mate? '' He asked.

I nodded a bit as he playfully rolled his eyes but I remembered everything and opened my eyes looking at him trembling. I've had a huge fear of sharks since I watched Jaws when I was young and I looked down.

He then moved my head up to look at him '' Mate, please don't be terrified of me '' he pleaded, '' J- Just stay away! '' she said, trying to scoot away from him quickly.

He growled only making her sob harder and tremble '' Just stay away from me! '' she sobbed and hid against the wall, He quickly went to her side and hugged her tightly smiling.

'' But, mate. I've been waiting for you. And now that I have you I'm never letting you leave! ''

It now has been many years since the accident and you're now believed to be a sharks dinner, but in reality you're living a nightmare.

Hello! I hope you guys liked that! I'm thinking about making this particular part of the story it's own book! What do ya'll think about it?