Yandere prince × Peasant girl.

Hello everyone <3 I'm back~ so. I've been thinking for this one. And I've decided that you will make the Yandere! Just to try it out! If you like it Vote. But if you like the traditional Yandere comment!

Onto the story!

(F/N)= Friend name
(H/C)= Hair color
(Y/N) = Your name
(E/C) = Eye color.

......................

You stood infront of the castle doors, your heart pounding. With what you may ask? You have no clue. You were currently wearing a flowling pink dress, your (H/C) hair was pinned up into a braid that wrapped around your head.

'' Oh, I can't do this! Nor do I want to! ´´ you exclaimed in frustration, but, it's not as if you can exactly chicken out, every young woman that is single was summoned to the castle, so you didn't excatly have that much of a choice.

You took a deep breath before you pushed the doors open and walked in looking around for something, anything that can make you comfortable.

'' (Y/N!) ´´ you heard a familar voice call out, this caused you to turn and see (F/N) Standing there, that made you feel more comfortable, but, oddly uncomfortable at the same time, (F/N) Was always more attractive than you.

But, she acted as if she didn't notice, and even if she did. She didn't care, she was always the talk of the town, but little did you both know, that was going to change today.

.............

It was a few hours since the party started and you were looking for (F/N) desperately, it seems as if she snuck away while you weren't watching.

More like taken away.

You soon bumped into a man with long/Short (H/C), (E/C) that you could stare into and get lost in them for seconds, and a smile that made your knees weak.

He seemed.... Oddly happy to see you and murmered something you couldn't understand, '' Sorry? ´´ you asked him gently, but he immediately shook his head and pulled you in close.

'' Hello, M´Lady~ I'm terribly sorry for my hastiness. But, would you like to accompany me to the dance floor? ´´ he questioned, you slowly nodded your head and he lead you in a dance.

..........

After many hours of dancing and so many people leaving, you two separated for a moment so he could grab refreshments, you took the opportunity to quickly kill your blush before (F/N) suddenly appeard and pulled you in close.

'' (Y/N)! We MUST LEAVE! NOW! ´´ she said making you terrified and confused before the man reappeared and pulled you in close, '' (F/N)..... I see you've met my Fiancé ´´ he said.

You looked confused and shocked but he grabbed your hand and then a ring and placed it onto the correct finger, '' you're lucky so many people are gone (F/N) It would've been worse for you if there were more ´´ he added darkly before a guard came and grabbed you.

'' Take my lovely fiancé to her room while I deal with this woman ´´ he said, you instantly struggled but he took you to the room non the less.

What will happen to you next?

>Escape?
>Wait until the prince comes.
>Scream for help!

Remember to vote if you liked creating the prince, comment here if you didn't and I'll edit this!