yan! Alien and Yan! Human × Fem reader

Idea by Bizzarecrystal

This is a Alien pet story. So.... Yeah.

(Y/N) walked within her group nervously as they were among the only surviving humans on Earth as most were dead or one of their pets, she suddenly felt a small chill go up her spine of fear as she heard their horses.

They all froze and immediately before hiding while putting their hoods up silently as children whimpered, Y/N sat right next to Amelie, a very pregnant woman and Sam, her boyfriend as her heart thumped.

The aliens suddenly stopped smelling around before cooing as they knew that they were discovered, Y/N gulped fearfully and gripped their hands gently and Sam decided to stand up and she slowly followed.

Their hoods were still up and covering their faces as the creatures walked towards them, one suddenly stopped and gently picked Amelie up making Y/N try to run to her concertedly. 

But she couldn't as one put a heavy hand on her shoulder and gently grabbed her hood taking it off from her, she glared up at him angrily and tried to yank her shoulder away from him only to be lifted up over his shoulder.

She started struggling and kicked immediately as Sam tried to punch and kick at him, the alien simply pushed him away as they took the woman to the large horses that had a wagon with cages on it.

She was thrown in and gave a small growl trying to get out watching as the group talked together the one who grabbed her pointed at her, she whimpered and flinched cowering against the corner watching as he left.

He soon returned with a collar and a leash making her whimper louder and Amelie cussed at him, he soon reopened the door and reached out for her making her slap at his hand.

He suddenly grabbed her wrist and put the collar on her quickly before putting her back in and suddenly put a tube up to a breathing hole, she suddenly felt light headed and fell against the ground of the cage.

..........

The last thing she saw was the creatures going for the rest of her group. The next time she woke up she was still in the cage attached to the huge horse, she noticed that it was only them and that they were in an alien village.

She suddenly whimpered and sat up noticing bandages on her Arm ' Did they give me shots?! ´ she suddenly questioned in her mind, she then noticed the collar had a tag now and immediately understood what that meant.

'' I'm an alien pet now! ´´ she whimpered trying to get out of the cage, she suddenly felt the cage shake as the alien tapped on the glass gently, she then saw more aliens walk up towards her so she backed up and into the back of the glass trembling. 

The alien spoke in it's strange language and they immediately backed up not wanting to startle the poor creature further, they soon returned home and he grabbed her cage walking in silently before setting it down.

He opened it and gave a small coo for her to get out only to receive a small growl/whimper, he then sighed and picked the cage up at an angle so she had to get out of it so she did.

They then walked towards a room and he sat Y/N in silently so she could get adjusted to her new life. She gave a small whimper and hid in a small cave silently sobbing a bit but noticed that it wasn't at all like a cave.

The ground and rocks were like a couch and there were tons of blankets scattered around, she immediately hid under them and started sobbing '' Sam ´´ she whimpered.

He was now probably stuck in a cage waiting to be adopted by another alien, she suddenly heard the door open and didn't dare uncover her head.

A sudden familiar coo reached her ears and she simply rolled her eyes before a male voice called out, '' Hello? ´´ that made her uncover herself to see a short boy with black hair and piercing green eyes.

'' H-Hello ´´ she responded immediately, backing away as he walked towards her. He suddenly tackled and hugged her, she let out a loud squeak as he rubbed his face into her neck '' New friend! ´´ he whimpered happily.

'' G-Get off I have a boyfriend! ´´ she said suddenly, backing away trembling, she curled up her arms hugging her knees tightly '' N- No you don't! At least not anymore! ´´ the male spoke.

'' Anyways, I'm Alligator. You're bunny!! ´´ he said, making her confused but she noticed his outfit was an alligator onesie, '' Now, C'mon bunny! Lets go ´´ he said, grabbing her hand gently.

The alien suddenly picked her up once outside the cave. He then took her to the kitchen and sat her down, putting a gray gooey substance infront of her making her uncomfortable and she didn't eat.

..........

She was now in a bunny sleeping suit and immediately ran into her cave afterwards and growled a bit when she saw Alligator had followed, '' May I lay down with you, bunny? ´´ he asked her gently and she shook her head '' No ´´.

She immediately turned away from him and curled up crying a bit curling up into a tight ball still sobbing hard. She hated this and she was going to show it anyway she possibly could and would start by trying to escape, she waited until alligator was fast asleep before she stood going to walk out but stopped.

Should she wake him and take him with her?

.........

Should I make a part two? But I'm honestly thinking about making a book for this too.