New book preview!!

Suprise Shawties!!

Yes, it is I back from the abyss!! And well- it's a week till my birthday! So I decided to make a new book! I hope y'all like this!!

Let's get into the new story!!

' ´ = Thinking
'' ´´ =Talking

..............

(Y/N) Lives in a world dictated by shifters, she's not at all complaining!! She has a (Animal here) shifter for a best friend! But she's been feeling as if she's making (F/N) a reject to her own kind.

Most shifters push (F/N) and whisper nasty, rude things into their ear and (Y/N) can't help but to feel bad, so she's avoiding them for the past two weeks as best as she can.

(F/N) hasn't made it easy at all crying whenever they try to talk to her and (Y/N) cries as well, but what you didn't know was that your life would change drastically!

.......

You walk into school, you haven't talked to (F/N) for about two and a half weeks and you feel so awful!! You want to talk to them, but you noticed the other shifters have started to be kinder to them since them and they have directed everything at you now.

You were walking to your locker when you were pushed against a wall, you froze in shock and confusion about to confront the person, when, he suddenly nuzzled into your neck!

You froze in shock, ' No way!  ´ you thought before looking up towards the black haired male with golden eyes, '' Mate ´´ he growled leaning close to you, and in your shock you pushed him away and ran off.

........

It took you awhile but you finally found- '' (F/N)! ´´ you cried out with literal tears escaping your eyes, '' (Y/N)? What do you want I thought that we weren't friends anymore ´´ (F/N) Growled out their (E/C) Glaring at you.

'' (F-F/N), I- I'm so sorry! ´´ you cried out hugging them only to be grabbed by a harsh grip '' Mine ´´ the lion shifter growled out holding you close.

'' Anthony! ´´ (F/N) Exclaimed frightened and took a step back their eyes narrowing at him, '' She's MY mate! ´´ he growled out pushing them away and ran off with you still in his arms.

And that is where I end my preview ^^ you can read more in '' My darling little human ´´ ! I'll post it later tonight!! Goodbye!!