Joel: Next time you pull a stunt like that i won't hold back

Y/N: Here i thought we were going to see someone die

Ellie: Your an idiot[Smacks Y/N upside the head]

Y/N: Yeah i deserve that one

Henry: The radio tower is on the other side of this cliff place will be full of supplies

Joel: Lead the way

i stayed back with Joel "You know if i could shoot right now he'd be dead already" i patted him on the back following ahead for the moment.

(Timeskip)

A Sniper nearly took my head off taking cover behind a car "i hate sniper" i said reloading my shotgun my arm healed up enough that i can shoot my guns Joel needed someone to distract the sniper "How much time you need" i asked preparing what i had planned Ellie told Joel to be careful as he took to go fight the sniper.

I broke out of cover dodging sniper shots hoping over a car hood firing off shotgun rounds in direction of the sniper "missed me now you gotta kiss me" i shouted making sure to keep the sniper distracted he kept missing every shot he took towards me.

It was working until people started coming up behind us "Let Joel deal with the sniper, We need to protect ourselves" Henry shouted shooting at the looters we began fighting off the hunters that was when the sniper began shooting at the hunters meaning Joel had got to him.

Just when we thought it was under control the tank reappeared and started shooting at us "Here we go again" we all ducked down behind a different car more hunters came up since the tank was keeping us busy.

Ellie passed me a bottle with a cloth in it "I tried my best to make one" She said leaning back against the car "I hope this work" i thought lighting the bottle to throw at the tank causing a hunter to appear out of it trying to kill the fire when Joel picked him off with the tank crashing and burning "You beautiful idiot" i kissed Ellie on the cheek letting out a sigh of relief.

"Shit, that was intense" Ellie said looking bright red i had forgot for the moment i had kissed her on the cheek making me blush a little bit out of nowhere infected ran at us i quickly acted shoot one of them before it had the chance to tackle Sam but Henry and me were tackled by two of them i used my shotgun to keep the infected from biting me.

Ellie stabbed the one on top of me lifting me up to my feet as Joel took care of the one on Henry with Sam hugging his big brother "If another thing attacks me I'll throw a fit" Henry said brushing off dirt "More infected are coming" Joel said joining back up with us so we quickly moved on into a house and barricaded the door behind us.

"Anybody hurt" Joel asked us looking out the backdoor window  "We're good" "Alright i suggest we get out of dodge now" we walked out the house through the backdoor i decided to clean my wound since it was itching at me again after using my shotgun i decided i would bandage it back up when i got to a safe place.

I finally got to relax at this house we knew was safe to spend the night i could hear Joel and Henry getting along "About time" i thought speaking of Henry he looked over my wound and gave me the all clear that i could shoot and do much more again it would just sting but that would wear after sometime.

Ellie entered the room i was in holding a can of food "Hey" I said to her sitting up she sat next door to me passing the can "i thought you would like something to eat" Ellie smiled at me making me feel very warm inside once i took my first bite i looked at her "Are these beans" i had the look of joy on my face "Joel said you love beans so it made perfect sense" she responded giggling at my facial expression.