Chapter 8

"Morning"

It was a small smile that made him smile widely, Nicky nodded at her and looked between them convinced that something was going on.

"Can I speak to you?"

"Of course"

He nods and they head into her office, she sits down and Fletch sits on the sofa. Why did he have to put excruciating distance between them?

"Are we telling people today?"

"Yes"

She confirms, she hadn't really thought of a way to go about doing this as she didnt really have a reason to before.

"How do we go about doing this?"

"You're asking me?"

"Yes I am, you're the one with tonnes of 'going serious' experience with your girlfriends"

He laughed at her comment and she couldnt help but smile at him, he walked over to her and bent down to kiss her softly on the lips, she couldnt keep the smile off her face.

"Maybe I will just surprise you"

With that he was gone, she couldnt stop the excitement running through her body if she tried.

-CS-

"I was paged"

"Hmm so you were"

Fletch raised an eyebrow before looking at Jac who was dealing with a patient, he walks over to her noticing the consult had finished, he grabs her wrist and she frowns before being pulled into his body, their lips naturally connecting and she smiles against his lips as their kiss came to a natural end.

"Secrets out once more eh?"

He smiles at her and she nods before kissing him again, she wasnt really one for public displays of affection but this was different, it felt different.

"I'm happy for you, both of you"

Sacha's smile was appreciated for Jac, she looked at him and nodded before looking back at Fletch who had a gentle grip on her.

"Happy?"

He checks with her, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Happy"

She nods and kisses him before sauntering off, she looks back at him and smiles before continuing her journey to her office.

-CS-

"This is for you"

"It's like you're trying to cause me a caffeine overdose"

She smirks, this was the third black coffee in a row he had given her, she couldnt help but feel all warm inside.

"If you just want to see me all you have to do is walk into my office"

"People will think I'm obsessed with you"

"Are you obsessed with me?"

She smirks and he smirks back at her, they both knew the answer to that question and it was both ways. Somehow at that precise moment, they had numerous filthy brainwaves go through their mind.

"On-call room in five?"

He suggests and she nods watching him leave hastily, she smirks to herself and raises her coffee to her lips knowing her lunch break was going to take an interesting turn.

-CS-

His fingers were brushing up and down her back, her eyes closed as they squished together on the single bed in the on-call room. The way he was tracing patterns with his finger over her skin was making her feel dreamy and content.