▪ Remember the Time: Fatal Passions [Part 2]

**Continued from Part 1**

After saying 'yes' to Michael after he proposed to her, Tamika had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. While Michael was slowly kissing her neck, she kept thinking about what Hannah's reaction would be if she found out about this whole ordeal. As Michael was leaning her back onto the desk, he could tell something was wrong because she was purposely making herself stiff. He hovered over her, looked into her eyes and asked, "Tamika, are you ok?" Tamika stared into his eyes and lied, "Uh, yeah, I'm ok. Don't worry about me." She grabbed his face with both hands and leaned him in to kiss her. She knew in her mind she still wanted Michael, so why was she so shocked at his proposal? I mean, this was in fact what she wanted, but the thing is, she wanted to know how Michael will handle the matter with Hannah. She didn't think on it too much, because the way his body felt on hers, it'd erased most of her thoughts. As Michael pressed his body against hers, kissing her neck, Tamika wrapped her legs around his waist. At this point, she'd literally forgot about what just happened -- while breathing heavily, she undid his pants without hesitation and pulled out his hard dick, rubbing it. Michael groaned as his face was still in her neck -- he leaned up, slid his hands under her skirt, pulled down her panties, spread her legs and slid his dick into her pussy. "Now, you have to be quiet because remember we got caught like this before thanks to your screaming", he said. Tamika replied, "I can't make no promises, Michael", she smiled.

Michael grinded her slowly, biting his bottom lip, watching Tamika as she squirmed. It's been years since they've done this and Tamika never forgot how good it felt to her. She closed her eyes and breathed softly as he continued to thrust his member inside of her. Michael groaned deeply under his breath, gripping her hips, her legs on top of his shoulders. "Mmmm", she moaned. With small beads of sweat forming on his forehead, Michael groaned under his breath, "Mmm, it's been so long, huh?" "Yesss...ssss", Tamika seductively moaned. Seconds later, he thrusted faster, mouth opened and glaring into her eyes. With their hands clenched tightly into each other's, their eyes filled with lust, their shaky breathes filling the air, the room was beginning to heat up. Tamika squeezed Michael's arms and let out a high-pitched moan under her breath, trying hard not to be heard by outside listeners. Michael bit his bottom lip, leaned his head back, opened his mouth and let out a quick groan, sweat pouring down from his forehead. Tamika sat up and slipped her panties back on, while Michael stood up to straighten himself. They looked at each other, smiling. "You ready to go?", Michael asked her. "Yeah, whenever you are", she replied. They soon held hands and walked out of the private study room like nothing happened, with everything and everyone still functioning as normal.

After walking out of the library, Tamika and Michael walked over to his car, got in and took off into the evening. While on the road, neither one was saying anything to each other -- Tamika had the proposal on her mind, all while Michael had Hannah on his mind, so it was a pretty dysfunctional moment. They both felt good on the outside, but on the inside, each were distraught, filled with their own concerns and worries. As Michael slowly pulled up to Tamika's house, she let out a deep, stressful sigh and said to him, "Well...good night. I'll see you or hear from you soon." She placed her hand on the door handle, opened the door and before she could get her foot out, Michael grabbed her hand, looked into her eyes, slowly leaned into her lips and passionately kissed her, their eyes closed. As their lips parted, Michael stroked her cheek, smiled and said, "Good night. I had a wonderful time with you today." Tamika looked down, smiled, and replied, "Me too, Michael." She soon got out of the car, closed the door and stood there watching Michael roll the window down. While waving goodbye to each other, he said to her, "I'll call you real soon. I promise." He air-smooched her and drove away. Tamika walked to her front door, unlocked it and walked inside, feeling all mushy on the inside, but still a bit worried. After showering and prepping herself for bed, Tamika lit some candles, turned on her radio to the Smooth Jazz station and got into bed, lying on her back thinking about the day -- gazing up at the ceiling, on her way to sleep.
_______________________________________