V. Give In To Me: Quenching His Desire

**This one is for one of my friends, whose real name I will not use in this story. She will go by the name of "Susie"**

It was June 1992 in Munich, Germany and Michael was just finishing up the shooting of his video "Give In to Me". The video was a total success and Michael was ready to go back to his hotel and prepare himself for his upcoming Dangerous World Tour in a couple of days. He needed all the rest he could for he was incredibly exhausted. Backstage, while mingling with the producers and other musicians, he seen a familiar face in the background -- his girlfriend, Susie. Michael stared at her for a moment like he just seen an angel. One of the guys was trying to get his attention, "Michael. Michael??", waving his hand in front of his face. Michael told him, "Hold on a second, bud. I'll be back." He walked over to Susie, who was standing there smiling at him with her bright smile.

As he walked up closer to her, he gazed into her almond brown eyes, and stammered in surprise, "Susie? Wha -- what are you doing here?" Susie replied, "I wanted to see you. I -- I just didn't like the way we ended things last week and --" Michael put his hand up and stopped her. He shook his head in disbelief, saying, "Susie. You actually have the nerve to come here at a time like this after what you did to me a week ago? You claim I never have time for you and you purposely ignored all my phone calls. You want me to understand you, but then you want to tell me we need a break. I honestly don't know what you want, Susie." Susie, with tears in her eyes replied, "Michael, I know what I said and I'm so sorry for ignoring you like I did, but I just needed space." Michael widened his eyes and said, "Space from what, Susie?! You said I never have time for you, so why contradict the matter?" She seen he was getting irritated. She looked down at her feet and asked him, "I know you have to rest for your tour, but can we please talk about this in private?" They gazed into each other's eyes. Michael looked away, sighed and finally said, "Well, I'm about to head to my hotel, so just give me about 5 minutes while I prep myself." Susie watched him as he walked away. She didn't even know why she came, because of course, Michael had every right to be upset with her, but at the same time, she needed to see him and tell him how she truly felt about their relationship.

Five minutes later, after Michael said his goodbyes to all of the crew, he seen Susie waiting for him. He walked over to her, grabbed her hand and said, "Let's go. I have a limo waiting out front for me taking me to the hotel." As they made it to the front of the stadium, the driver was already standing beside the passenger door waiting for Michael. The driver opened the door for them, they both thanked him and the driver closed the door, walking back towards the front. While the limo was taking off, Michael and Susie were sitting apart from each other, looking out of their window. Susie looked over at Michael, wondering if he was going to say anything to her, but instead, he just kept staring out of the window. Susie looked back at the window and back at him, and finally asked him, "Michael? Are you ok?" Silence. Susie softly weeped, tears rolling down her face as she continued to look out of the window. The limo had arrived in front of the hotel. The driver stopped, got out of the driver's side, walked over to the rear right passenger side and opened the door for them. There were screaming fans everywhere, so Michael had to be quick as possible to get inside. Bodyguards were surrounding the fans, keeping them from even attempting to get to Michael. Of course, he loved his fans dearly, so as him and Susie got out of the limo, fans screamed in an uproar -- Michael quickly blew kisses and waved at them, all while holding Susie's hand. In a hurry, they ran inside the hotel, bypassing the lobby, and jumped into the elevator -- his room was on the 5th floor. After making it to the 5th floor, Michael, while still holding on to Susie's hand, ran to his room, which was 515, put the key in the lock, unlocked it, ran inside, and shutted the door, bolt locking it behind him.

Susie walked over to Michael's king size bed, sat down and exhaled, "Whew! What an adventure, huh?" She smiled, but she seen Michael was not smiling. He walked over to the bed where she was sitting and sat down beside her with his hands folded together between his knees. He did not once look at Susie, leaving her to believe that he didn't want to have anything to do with her anymore. As they sat in silence for a little while, Michael finally said, "Susie, you know I love you, right?" Susie looked at the side of Michael's face and replied, "Yes, I know you do." Silence. "Do you love me?", he asked her in a low, soft tone, still not looking at her, but straight at the wall. Susie hurriedly replied, "Michael, yes, I do love you." She placed her hand on top of his leg, trying to gaze into his eyes, but all she seen were his tears. Michael asked her while trying to hold back his tears, "Then why did you do what you did? And I need you to be honest with me." Susie, shook her head and replied, "I will, Michael." She took a deep breath, then there was silence. Finally, she began to tell him how she was feeling and why she did what she did.