VII. I Just Can't Stop Loving You: A Lover's Heart

***There will be sensual, sexy artwork in this story that is not mines. I gotta give credit to the artist(s) though! Bomb ass job! *** 🥵😭🙌🏽

Ok, here's the story:

It was a cold, winter night in Brooklyn, NY, 1987. Dahlia, a 23 year old college graduate student with her BA in psychology, was living with her roommate and best friend, Amelia in their 2 bed 2 bath apartment. Amelia and Dahlia have been best friends since their freshman year in high school. Amelia was one of the popular girls in school, while Dahlia was the nerd, trying hard to fit in. One day, Dahlia did not have anywhere to sit in the dining hall, and she was all alone in a brand new school. Amelia was sitting with her girlfriends until she seen Dahlia sitting by herself. Amelia called her over to join her and her friends and they have been inseparable ever since. It is truly safe to say that fate brought the two together and were meant to be best friends.

Amelia was chatting on the phone with her boyfriend, so of course, Dahlia could hear one of her dirty, sexual conversations through the wall in the next room over while she was trying to read one of her crime novel books with a hot cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows on her nightstand (she's a bookworm, of course). Amelia is a total freak and does not mind getting what she wants, while on the other hand, Dahlia likes to take things slow, a true romantic at heart. Moments later, Dahlia's phone ranged on her nightstand out of the blue, just when she was in the middle of a good scenario in her book. "Ugh, right when it's getting good!", she exclaimed. She put her book down and answered the phone on the 3rd ring:

[D]: "Hello?"
[Other voice]: "Hey baby. It's me, Michael."

Michael is Dahlia's passionate, sweet and incredibly sexy boyfriend. They have been together for 6 months -- how did they meet? They met in a small coffee shop when Dahlia was sitting at a table reading a book with a large cup of hot mocha vanilla latte. After leaving the counter from ordering his cup of coffee, Michael was trying to find a place to sit because the place was so packed, until he noticed the most beautiful face in the entire place. He was wondering how he was going to approach her and whether if she'll accept his shy gestures or not -- he did not want the opportunity of talking to a beautiful woman pass him up, so he walked over to her and asked her if anyone was sitting with her and when she looked up from her book and seen his beautiful face, cupid's arrow immediately hit -- she smiled at him and told him no one was sitting there with her. After sitting with her and talking endlessly together, they both realized that same exact day that their personalities were immediately a perfect match made in heaven. Ever since then, they have been inseparable.

[D]: "Hey baby! I haven't heard from you in three days. How are you? I've missed hearing your voice."

[M]: "I know, baby. I missed hearing your voice too. I'm fine. I have been so busy with a lot of things lately, being out of town with family and all. I know we haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks, so I called you to let you know that I'm coming over to see you in a few minutes. So whatever you're doing, cancel it 'cause I need to see my lady."

[D]: "Oh my God, really babe? What a surprise! I can't wait to see you. Let me just let Amelia know 'cause she's suppose to be leaving in a few minutes with her boyfriend to see a movie. That way, me and you will have the place all to ourselves."

[M]: "Sounds good. I can't wait to see you either, baby."

They both hung up the phone. Filled with pure joy and excitement, Dahlia jumped up from her bed, opened her bedroom door and ran over to Amelia's room next door. Before she knocked, she could hear her moaning on the phone with her boyfriend -- what a fine time for her to be having phone sex while Dahlia was expecting company. She banged on the door and shouted, "Amelia!" "Hold on baby", Amelia told her boyfriend. She put the phone down, got up from her bed, walked over to the door and opened it in surprise, "Girl, why are you banging on my door like the police?" Dahlia laughed and said, "Sorry girl, but Michael just called me and told me that he's coming over in a few minutes to see me. You know it's been a couple of weeks since we've seen each other." Amelia smiled at her friend and said, "Ooo that's so wonderful babe!" Dahlia then asked her, "So, are you and Trevor still going out to see a movie?" Amelia stammered and said, "Uhhh, well, see there's been a change of plans. Trevor's car wouldn't start today, so he won't be able to make it. He had it towed to a mechanic so they can fix on it, so it should be ready by this weekend -- that way our plans can continue then." Dahlia looked at her friend wide-eyed and said, "Damn it, Amelia! I was expecting to have the place to myself while he's here! What a fine time for his car not to start! So I guess that means you'll be here having phone sex with him until y'all see each other this weekend, huh?" Amelia laughed and said, "Girl, stop. You and Michael won't even know I'm here once y'all get in the mood." She winked at Dahlia. Dahlia rolled her eyes at Amelia and said, "I hate you, you know that?" Amelia smiled and sarcastically said, "I love you too, darling." They both laughed at each other. Amelia finally said, "Don't worry, love. I'll just take a taxi over to his place, not a big deal. I'll be home by midnight tonight." Dahlia had a huge grin on her face and said, "Really?? Good! I don't have to hear you and Trevor fucking on the phone for a while." Amelia playfully pushed her friend on the arm and said, "Ugh, shut up! I hate you now." Dahlia smiled and sarcastically said, "I love you too, darling." They both laughed heartily. Amelia said, "Alright, let me inform Trevor so he can be ready for me when I get there." She closed her bedroom door and got back on the phone. Dahlia walked back to her room and immediately freshned up, getting herself together.

Michael Jackson Imagines: Sweaty Seduction SuitesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara