III. Dirty Diana: Daddy's Home

**This is for one of my other home girls, whose real name I will not use. She will go by the name of "Diana". Thank me later girl!**

(EXTREMELY EXPLICIT...🥵🔥)

are you ready?...

It was a warm Saturday night and Diana was home alone in her cozy apartment. Usually, on the weekends, she's out with her girls having a few drinks, shopping and just living it up. Tonight, she's decided to take a rain check and stay in and watch some movies. Diana had already taken her shower, putting on her best lounging clothes: a short black tank top and black panties. She went into the kitchen, popped some popcorn, walked into her elegant living room, hopped onto the couch and turned on Netflix. Diana was in the mood for a little romance so she decided to watch one of her favorites, Titantic. As she was just getting 2 minutes into the movie, her phone ranged. "Ugh, who is this calling me?!" she shouted. She paused the movie. When she seen who it was, a huge smile came across her face, her heart fluttering. It was Michael, her extremely charming and sexy boyfriend. She picked up on the third ring:

D: "Hi baby! Oh, I missed you so much! It's been 3 days since I've heard your voice!"

M: "Hey baby. I know. I missed you even more. How are you?"

D: "Better, now that I hear your sweet voice."

M: *giggles* "The whole time I've been away visiting my family, spending all my time with them, I've been thinking so much about you. I just flew in a couple of hours ago and took a limo on home to unpack my luggage. I want to come see you. You're not busy right now, are you?"

D: "No! Of course not! I'm at home tonight, watching movies. I took a rain check on the girls, so it's just me. Oh baby, I'd love to see you."

M: "I'm so happy. I'm taking a limo out to your place right now. See you baby. I love you."

D: "I love you too."

Diana and Michael both hung up at the same time. She was so excited to finally see her man after 2 long months. He had took some time off to go see his family and spend time with them, also with other matters occurring. Michael and Diana did not always talk everyday but when they did talk, it was only for about 5 minutes. He had so much going on, that he couldn't talk on the phone as much, but it never stopped him from thinking about the lady in his life. Diana jumped up from the couch, went to her bathroom and put on her Chanel No. 5 perfume, looked into the mirror, fixed up her hair and kept on the clothes she was wearing. 'Mmm...why change?', she thought. Suddenly, she heard a knock at the door. Diana took a deep breath, nervous, like she's meeting someone for the first time. She ran to the front door, thrusted her breasts forward and opened the door. Standing in front of her was Michael, dressed to his best, his Tom Ford cologne parading in the warm, musky night air. Diana felt her panties get wet instantly just at the sight of him.

Diana, so mesmerized by his presence, was tongue-struck, standing there with her mouth wide open -- she could not say a word

Diana, so mesmerized by his presence, was tongue-struck, standing there with her mouth wide open -- she could not say a word. Michael, with his hands behind his back, smiled that beautiful smile of his, displaying his perfect teeth, walked up to Diana and said in his calm, sweet voice, his big, brown bedroom eyes gazing into hers, "Hey baby. Are you happy to see me?" Diana, back from her gazed state, jumped into his arms, her breasts brushing up against his chest, and kissed him passionately. Michael was so turned on by the kiss, he walked inside with his hands around Diana's perfect waist, shut the door with his foot, locked it and kept kissing her.