▪ Break of Dawn: House of Love (Part 2)

Continued from Part 1...

After Michael put on his bondage outfit, and set up the scene, he called y/n for her to come out of the bathroom: "Ok, baby. Come on out and show daddy what you got for me." Y/N's heart fluttered, her body on fire for him. She took a deep breath, slowly twisted the doorknob, seductively walked out and stood in the doorway, one hand on her hip and the other sliding up the door frame. The outfit Michael laid out for her, hugged her frame so perfectly. She had on a leather catwoman suit and 6 inch black stilettos. The outfit made her breasts stand up, and her ass and hips extra firm. For that particular moment, she felt just like Halle Berry in Catwoman, one of her favorite movies and actresses.

Y/N meowed, made a purring sound, and licked her hand, seducing Michael saying in a sensual tone, "I'm ready big daddy

Y/N meowed, made a purring sound, and licked her hand, seducing Michael saying in a sensual tone, "I'm ready big daddy." She did her model catwalk towards him, rubbed his chest, gazed into his eyes and purred into his ear, licking it. She could feel his dick throbbing hard behind his leather bondage pants. Michael grabbed her hips, gripped them tightly and tongue kissed her with aggression. She loved it. She moaned into his mouth, breathing heavily. As they parted their lips, Michael turned her around and directed her to go to the wall and put her hands up against it while spreading her legs. Y/N did as she was told and seductively walked over to the wall. As Y/N's legs were spread and her hands up, Michael walked up behind her, rubbed her ass and whispered in her ear in a deep, sensual tone, "Ssssss, I know you've been waiting for this for a while now, so let daddy take care of you. You don't have to do anything." Y/N moaned softly under her breath at the sound of his voice, suddenly responding, "Mmmm yes daddy." Michael stepped back slowly, glanced at her ass, bit his bottom lip, took his long whip and whipped her ass with it. Y/N moaned loudly, "Sssss mmmm ahhhh!!" He whipped it a second time, the sound of the whip protruding into the air, the endtail of it making sharp snaps. As he kept whipping her, y/n kept moaning and talking dirty, "Mmmm, I've been waiting...ahhh *pant* for this so long. Ahh! *pant* ooo ssss, my pussy is so wet for you! Sss ahh ahh!!" Her entire body tingled in burning sensation and agony. She could feel her pussy flooding with her juices. The more he kept whipping her ass, the more she kept talking dirty.

While continuing to torture her ass, Michael said in a sensual tone, "Baby, I know you love this...sssss, tell me you do." Y/N moaned between the whips, "Oh...mmm yes baby, I love it." Seconds later, Michael stopped whipping her ass and walked up behind her slowly. While y/n was still in the same position, Michael held her waist, one hand around it and the other hand rubbing her wet pussy. Michael moaned softly in her ear, "Ssss you're so wet baby. I knew you'll love it. Are you ready for more, yeah?" She whined in a high pitched tone, "Yes!" Michael turned her around, gazed into her eyes, rubbed her face and demanded, "Walk over to the bed for me and get on all fours." Y/N bit her bottom lip and did what she was told. After she catwalked to the bed and got in position, she spreaded her legs wide so her ass can stick out more. She looked behind her and seen Michael staring at her. He was so turned on by her beauty, he rubbed his dick and moaned deeply. Y/N smiled at him and said, "Come here baby. Mmmm...I'm ready for what you have next." Michael walked slowly up behind her in between her legs and began to smack the sides of her thighs and ass cheeks several times. Y/N's eyes were closed, her mouth wide open, letting out soft, pleasureable moans, her hands gripping the sheets. With each smack, their water bed started waving in every direction, moving her body up and down, side to side, like she was being washed away in the ocean. Michael moaned between every smack, "Mmmm...ooo...ssssss...baby." Y/N whimpered, laying her head down between her hands while her ass was still planted up to his face. "Michael...ohhh...baby, yes!", she cried. She was starting to orgasm, breathing heavily in between. She arched her back, her head leaned backwards, her body shuddering, letting out a long, drawned out moan, "Mmmmuuuhhmmsssss...ahh!!! Michael!!" Michael groaned, "Yeah baby, let it out for me."