IV. Break of Dawn: House of Love (Part 1)

Y/N was out with her husband Michael on a fancy dinner date, celebrating their 1 year anniversary with a couple of their friends, dressed in their very best. Michael works so hard and does so much for the people he loves all around him and in his life, so a couple of his friends decided they wanted to return the favor and do something special for him and his lady. As they were at the fanciest restaurant in town called, Ville de l'amour (City of Love), a French restaurant that served excellent, fresh quality food, Michael, y/n and their friends sat at a popular table. The atmosphere was beautiful, elegant and so modernized -- romantic French music was playing in the background, the furniture was so up to date, the waiters/waitresses were so polite -- all around, the service was so wonderful. No wonder they always received one of the highest ratings in town.

After ordering their food, eating and having one of the restaurant's best champagne, y/n was feeling 'some type of way'. Every time she has any alcoholic beverage, she gets horny, so she was trying hard not to display it in front of their friends, because they were being so generous and she didn't want to rush them off. Y/N's college best friend, Helen, looked into y/n's eyes and laughed, saying, "Are you getting sleepy, girl? I can tell in your eyes." Michael looked over at y/n, eyes going up and down on her and said in a joking manner, "She better not be. I've got special plans for her and I tonight once we leave here." He winked at her and bit his lip. Y/N could feel her pussy throbbing, screaming on the inside, hands sweaty -- suddenly her skin became flushed, her body getting hot. Y/N jumped up from the table quickly, making her chair fall backwards and said, "Uhhh, sorry y'all, excuse me. I have to go to the ladies room. I'll be right back." She ran off, clutching her hand purse. Helen, got up and said, "I'll be back guys. I'm going to go check on her." Michael put his head down, shook it and laughed, already knowing what alcohol does to her. Chris and Al, Michael's buddies gave him that look like, 'what's up with ya woman?'. Chris told Michael, "I seen how she was downing that champagne, Mike. We about to go and pay now, so when they come back we'll head on back home." He winked at Michael, and shook his head in a 'yes manner', grasping the concept on what's about to take place when they go home. Michael laughed aloud, couldn't help himself. Al bit his lip and told Michael, "Handle ya business, man. We know."

As Helen walked into the ladies room, she seen y/n splashing cold water on her face at the sink. Helen walked over to the paper towel dispenser, took a few and gave them to her. As y/n was wiping her face, Helen laughed and asked her, "Girl, you wanna tell me what just happened out there?" Y/N gave her best friend that 'girl, please' look and responded, "Helen, you out of all people know what alcohol does to me." With sarcasm, Helen said, "Uhh duh, but why did you run out of there like that?" Y/N looked into the mirror, biting her lips and seductively leaned towards the sink, saying in a seductive tone, "Do you see how Michael looks tonight? Mmm, girl!" She shook her head. "We've been married for a year now today, and he makes me so horny for him all the time. Due to him working so hard everyday, we haven't had a good fucking in about a week. Right now, all we do is cuddle, kiss and touch every night, which I'm totally fine with, but my pussy is begging for it right now." Helen shook her head, laughed, walked up to her friend, put her hand on her shoulder and said, "Girl, I honestly can't blame you. Al and I haven't done anything in about a week either, and normally we do it every night. Right now, he's just been eating my pussy out, but I'm not complaining. But, I heard what Michael said to you though." She winked at y/n. "He's got something good for you tonight, girl. I knew you were horny all along after that one glass. That's why I came in behind you." Both friends laughed at each other. Helen grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her along out of the restroom.

As they made it back to their table, Helen grabbed her purse and said, "Well, Michael, it's getting late. I think it's time for us to be heading home now. I believe y/n is really out of there. Where's Al and Chris?" Michael replied, pointing at his friends, "Oh, they're up front paying the bill." Helen walked over to the front counter where they were. Y/N stood beside her chair, eyeing Michael and biting her bottom lip seductively. Michael smiled that big, beautiful smile of his, displaying his perfect teeth and said to her, "Babe, you didn't have to run off like that." Y/N laughed nervously, her body feeling hot at the same time, took a deep exhale and said to him, "Well, you out of all people know how I get when I drink alcohol, so don't even play like you don't even know what you just did." Michael shook his head in confusion, laughing, "What'd I do?!", throwing his hands in the air. Y/N smirked, clutched her purse her arm and made eye contact with Michael. They held the contact for some time. Y/N started to feel her nipples hardening. Michael examined her body, bit his lips and got up from his chair. He rubbed her arm, glanced in her eyes, stepped up close to her slowly, and whispered in her ear saying, "Wait 'til we get home." Y/N's pussy throbbed so hard at the sound of his deep voice, her legs weakened, nearly making her faint, blood rushing to her head. She fanned herself and wiped the sweat from her forehead.