Y'all take a seat, what's up?

What you know about a cat named Jibbs? Genesis asked him.

Jacob Wright ?

I don't know if Wright is his last name, but I do know his first name is for sure Jacob

He was a hustler that use to dibble and dab but he mainly did business on the south side. I know y'all mama use to be cool with him and they made a few transactions with one another, a couple of my people had heard a few stories about him and they told me he was a snitch and a snake, if I'm not mistaken I think he got one of his family members jammed up, his own cousin.

You know his name? Genesis asked him.

In the streets he went by Trent, but I later found out his name was Gerald and I only found that out because him and y'all's mama had been involved a time or two.

Involved as in she was messing with dude?

Yea, but this was after me and her had you, well you and Lennox.

So he ain't really a threat?

Anybody who's labeled as a snitch and a snake is definitely a threat. That man got his own blood locked up you think he'll hesitate to get one of y'all pinched? I didn't even know he was back in Baltimore, I haven't seen or heard his name in years. Last I heard he had a price tag on his head so he moved to Ohio and that's where he been. Which one of y'all involved with him?

Me, he was my plug until today, I think that nigga off his own product, and I'm sure now that he got my mans locked up.

He use to mess around with that shit back in the day so i wouldn't be surprised if he still did. He use to only mess with the younger guys because they were easy to manipulate, all they cared about was the money, they didn't give a damn that he was a rat or untrustworthy.

See G, no telling what all that nigga got on you. One false move and 12 might be at yo door sooner than you think.

So now I gotta move like a punk because this nigga possibly got 12 on my head.

Not a punk Genesis, just means you being smart, I try to tell your brother that same thing every time. Walking away doesn't make you less of a man, sometimes it makes you a better one. One wrong move can change your whole life in a split second. I've been locked behind bars before, it ain't no way to live.

I hear you, imma fall back. But if he come at me im biting back.

As long as you play it smart you should be good.

Good looking Leon, Genesis said dapping him up again.

No doubt, what y'all boys bouta get into?

I'm bouta drop him back off then I got a couple things to handle.

How you feeling about having another brother Genesis?

I still ain't met him yet.

He been back in Philly for that long?

Yea, a lil over a month.

He usually calls me, imma have to call and see how he's doing.

All this Lennox talk was annoying me so that meant it was time for me to move around.

Come on G you ready?

Yea.

Aight pops I'll get up with you later.

Aight, y'all boys be safe out there.

Once we left my pops crib we headed back to Regina's. I ended up letting G convince me to drink and smoke with his ass and I had forgot all about going to get my wallet from Hopes. I had been over here for hours.

My phone started ringing and it was Lauren so I answered it.

What up Lo.?

Hey, have you talked to Hope?

Nah, why?

We was suppose to go get our nails and stuff done hours ago but she hasn't answered which isn't like her at all.

Last time I tried to call her was hours ago but she didn't answer when I called. I think I left my wallet at her house.

Why would your wallet be at Hopes house?

You being nosy.

So what, just meet me at her house.

Aight here I come.

I hung up then looked over at Genesis.

You tryna ride with me?

No sirski got some hot shit on the floor, gotta make up for all my down time. The hos miss me.

What hos?

You just told Lauren she was nosy then you turn right around and be nosy.

Whatever lil nigga Ill holla at you.

I got in my car and headed to Hopes crib. Once I pulled up Lauren was already parked outside her building waiting on me. After I parked I got out and so did she.

She still ain't answer?

No, knowing Hope she's in here knocked out.

I bet I said smirking.

You hit it didn't you?

Nah Lauren, move around with all of that.

Yea ok, I'm not stupid. Don't be playing with my friend.

We both walked into the building then up the stairs, once we made it to Hopes door it was slightly open. Me and Lauren both looked at each other and I pulled out my gun. Slowly pushing the door open we stepped inside.

Hope, Lauren called out but she didn't answer. I made my way towards the back where her room was and her door was hanging off the henges.

What the fuck, I stepped all the way in her room with Lauren close as hell behind me.

Omg Hope Lauren yelled out,

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her passed out naked on the floor on the other side of her bed.