Chapter 31

Elijah POV

"All mine" I murmured against her lips, feeling fucking ecstatic. She's the one for, the love of my life and I'd be damned if I let her go again,no fucking way.

"Let's go home" she said and I smiled. She thought of it her home too, she's my light.

"LIJAH!" I heard Aria screaming coming from Leo's room so I bolted out of my office and into the room, gun out searching for danger but when I didn't see anything I looked at this goddess in front of me. "Why did you scream?" "Leo, he stood on his own" she sounded like a proud mom, I smiled.

"He did?" I asked with a smile dancing on my lips, "yes, he did. My baby is growing up" she said smiling.

"Let's get ready for dinner" I suggested and she agreed. We walked down with me carrying my baby boy. We sat down how we usually did-Aria to my left and Leo on her left. 

She fed him first before she ate. "How's my princess?" I asked placing my hand on her belly, "she's perfect" I said and he smiled before placing a kiss on it. We finished our food and I was more than ready to head to bed with Aria but I had some business to attend to. "Go to bed, I'll be there in 2 hours" I informed her and she nodded taking Leo with her.

It's currently 02:00am and I'm finally ready to head to bed and cuddle up with my tesoro, so that's exactly what I did. When I entered our room I saw her cuddled up with my baby boy, the sight brought a smile to my face. I stripped to my boxers and got into bed, I kissed her on her plump lips and Leo on his forehead.

I woke the next morning to something wrapped around my dick. It brought a smile to my face and a groan to escape from my throat. When she realized I was awake she sucked faster and harder making me groan louder. I thrusted my hips foreward hitting the back of her throat. After a few more thrusts I spilled my cum into her mouth.   "Good morning" I heard from her when she emerged from underneath the covers, a lazy smile on my face as I tried evening out my breathing. "A good morning indeed" I said and she chuckled.

"Now it's my turn" I said before I flipped her on her back and kissed her. I tasted myself on her lips and that just turned me on so much more. I trailed kisses from her lips all the way down til I reached her juicy pussy that was glistening with her juices. "So fucking wet" I said before I dove in and devoured her sweet pussy like a starved man eating for the first time in days.

I licked, sucked and fucked her with my tongue. Her sounds so perfect, like a melody to my ear, and it encouraged me to go faster, that and her hand tugging my hair.

I felt her muscles tightened "I'm gonna cum" she moaned out breathless "cum" I demanded and she did. Hard. Legs shakingly hard. After she rode her high, I licked her clean of her delicious juices. I came up and gave her a kiss to the lips before I got up and went to the bathroom.

I ran her a hot bubble bath, adding her favourite vanilla scented bath bomb and lighting cocoa butter scented candles.

I walked into the bathroom and saw her looking at the ceiling with  a smile on her face. I carried her into the bathroom and lowered her into the water. Her body instantly relaxed. "Thank you," she said and I smiled "It's nothing tesoro, I love you" I said "I love you more" she replied "I doubt that" I said as I walked out.

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly