Chapter 16

A few sloppy kisses later, I felt his heavy body lifted off of me. I closed my eyes and breathed out a sigh but it was short lived when I felt to hands on my cheeks, I snapped my eyes open and looked into those eyes hypnotic orbs.
"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" asked Elijah immediately I shook my head and muttered "I'm okay" with a small smile. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes relishing in the warmth of his touch. He hugged me me and I wrapped my arms around him feeling completely untouchable and safe.

"Take him warehouse Z" he spoke coldly. Suddenly I remembered where I was and tended up immediately, "its okay, he won't look at you again" his words put me at ease.
"Elijah" I softly spoke "mmhm?" He responded "you can let go now" he chuckled and let me go. I looked over his shoulder to see that guy getting dragged away by the bouncer that escorted us to our table earlier.

Elijah led me out of the club using the same exit we used the night we first met, this made me giggle. He turned around and arched his perfectly shaped eyebrow "I just remembered something" I shrugged it off looking at the door that was a few feet away "The night I fucked you into oblivion?" Oh shit he remembered! His sudden confession made my eyes widen to the size of Jupiter and my mouth hang open on the floor, he chuckled at my reaction. "You thought I forgot didn't you" he sounded quite amused I only nodded my head. He took a step closer and spoke lowly and slowly "I couldn't get you out of my head, the way your tight little pussy wrapped around my cock and milked it completely." Another step closer "The way I had you screaming, moaning and arching" another step closer and now he was standing in front of me "only thing that I didn't like was you not screaming my name" he said and his eyes darkened.

Call me crazy but I was completely and utterly turned on. My thong was soaked and my centre was throbbing "Why don't we fix that. Make me scream your name" I said confidently he caged me between his arms and practically growled into my ear "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into,love" he bit my earlobe gently and sucked on it making me moan lowly. "Show me" I said breathless.  This was enough for him because he attacked my lips in a fiery kiss. "Let's get you home" he murmured against my lips before he moved away taking his heat with him. "Noooo" I whined. He chuckled and pulled me against him and walked to his

After a rather long drive we finally made it home. We made it to the door before he attacked me with his kisses.
He bit my lip and when I opened my lips he plunged his tongue inside my mouth. I ran my hands up and down his chest before they settled on tugging his hair. He moved from my lips to my neck and bit and sucked the skin sure to leave hickeys
"Jump" said against my neck and I did. I wrapped legs around his waist feeling his hardened member against me.

He walked to the stairs not once caring about stopping his kisses.
He stopped kissing me only to open a door. He let me down on my feet and looked at my now swollen lips. "Where are we?" I asked breathless "My room" he said before he picked me up and slammed my back against the door

It is currently 01:00am and I am finally done writing this chapter!!!!

Thank you for reading my book. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love you all so much!!!!❤❤

Love: unicorn_butterfly