Memories

"But like... why is there a fake wall here?" Natsu asks, his hands resting leisurely behind his head. "Seems like somebody doesn't want us to find the flowers... or perhaps something or someone else" levi wonders. The siren walked slowly and quietly behind the group. She was calculating a plan to make them remember now. It was time, it had to be. The moon was almost full, and was lining up perfectly.

~~~

"Hey loki, look" the blonde and the lion had been in the crystal flower cave for about two hours, waiting and hoping to see the others soon. The lion looked at her, and then at the flowers. There was this little lake in the cave, and the flowers crystalized around it, shining in the moonlight like little diamonds. That was normal, but now there was this energy.

Instead of this normal dark ocean blue color, they were now shining with this intense turquoise light. «I've never seen them like this, yet they feel so familiar" Lucy couldn't take her eyes off of them, nor could she shake the feeling that's she's seen them once before. A ringing sound started going off in her head, and pain shot through every nerve of her body. "What the hell?!" She exclaimed. Grabbing her head she screams out in pain. Brows furrowed and her eyes watering. "Make it stop!" She yells. Loki, already by her side, not knowing what to do. "What's happening to you?" He shouts, not expecting an answer.

Suddenly she stops breathing, and her body goes numb. Her eyes shut. "Lucy?! Lucy wake up!" Loki screams and shakes her limp body.

"LUCY!" A familiar voice yells in the distance, a set of footsteps come running from the dark. "What happened?!" The pinkette and his group finally made it. He stares at her lifeless body in shock, how did it turn out like this? He kneels down besides her, places a hand on her cheek, brushing away a tear.

Then, as a lightning from clear skies, her eyes opens wide and she takes a huge breath. Her body shoots up, as she looks him in his eyes, her brows furrows again as she states "I remember now"...

~~~

Things might've not gone as planned, but she didn't mind. This made it easier. But how did she get her memories back by herself? Could the flowers be the culprit? Maybe. The sea witch thought to herself. The moon was almost in place, and it was almost time. She had to make him remember now. Or else she'd have to wait a century for the next opportunity. They had to recite the spell together. This had to work.

She needed this to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo, sorry for the wait. Just kinda wrote this on a whim, so please correct any errors. Have a nice day✨