Hearts aligned

«I feel her» the captain stared at the stone wall, like it was gonna crumble before him if he glared just enough. "And what do you plan to do about it?" Gray asked in a sarcastic manner. "Easy, punch through the wall!" Natsu grinned. "Yea, and risk the whole cave crumbling down on us? Great plan." Gray deadpanned. "Hm.. then you come up with a plan, smartass"

"Listen guys, I'm sure there's a way out of here. They are very close, and maybe if we just stay here and wait, they'll come find us, Lucy knows these caves way better than us. She'll find a way." Levy says with an encouraging smile on her face.

-
"I have no idea where we're at." The blonde sits defeated down on a rock. "I don't understand... there's not supposed to be anything on the other side of this wall...?" She looks up at loki. «What do you mean?» she crooks her head. "I've been here plenty of times, and I've never, not once heard of or been on the other side, there's supposed to be nothing there. We've mapped this all out... but even here where we're standing, i feel lost and confused... something strange is happening" Loki explains.
-
There was in fact something strange going on. A spell, cast by the little siren.

"I'm afraid I can't let you meet him just yet, Lucy. I have to personally pay him a visit first" she stares down at Lucy from a dark space far above her.

She makes her way to the nonexistent "other side", where Natsu and his crew is still bickering.

"Hello?" She innocently calls out. It becomes chillingly silent and all their heads turns to where the voice came from.

"Hello?" Natsu yells back after a moment if confusion. Finally they see a female form emerging from the shadows. They look at each other, still confused. No one knew her? But Natsu got a familiar feeling when he laid eyes upon her face. But he didn't know if it was good or bad yet.

"Hello? Omg I finally found someone!" The siren screeched. "I've been walking around forever! And I can't seem to find my way out!" She lies. "Well then you ain't lucky, because we're in the same boat..." Gajeel gruffs. "Well at least I'm not alone anymore.." she smiles. "Ah! How rude of me! I haven't even introduced myself! My name is Ultear!" She beams. She was a good actress, she knew what the pinkette liked, she knew how to gain his trust. "Nice to meet you, I'm Natsu and this is my crew, and family" he smiles back. So naive.

-

"I have a bad feeling growing in my stomach Loki...." The blonde looks worriedly at the lion. "Yeah, same here".

————————————————————————

Long time no sea~~

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and the way this story is heading. I honestly don't remember where I was going with this story in 2016... so I hope it's not too messy:// plz tell me if there's anything I'm missing or misspelling.. or anything like that. I'd love to hear from you🌸