Chapter 1

I just want to go somewhere where nobody knows my name

-Unknown

Fynn White

Standing in the middle of my room with my alarm still going off and looking like shit, is really a vibe.

If I say so

My hair was all over the place, dark circles surrounding my eyes because lack of sleep is a thing and my mind thinking about everything except shutting that fucking alarm off. Today was a new school day in the same year, cause I had to repeat a year.

You wanna know why? One word, no actually two:  bad grades. Last year was not really my year so the only reasonable option was repeating my senior year.

Thinking about sitting in a class with people who are a year younger than me makes me think I'm old, yes old.

"FYNN your alarm is going off for 5 minutes now can you please shut it off!" my mom yells at me. My alarm had that annoying beep tone, which a lot of people hate apparently. I walked over to my alarm and shut it off.

My mirror stood besides my night stand so I could see again what for fucking mess my face was. I decided to take a quick shower cause I smelled like sweat and looked like I survived a monster attack.

The house of my moms was pretty big so I got my own bathroom in my room. The bathroom was pretty big, it had a big shower, a bath, two sinks, a toilet and a whole ass pantry just standing there.

Don't ask why there is a pantry in my bathroom

I picked a normal blue jean and a black sweater to wear. I don't really care about looks so I just wear this, not to brag but I look good in anything that I wear. My hunger became bigger as time flew by so I went downstairs to eat some breakfast.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw that my mom was sitting in the dining room, probably doing some work." Hey mom" I said to her.

" Hey why did you let your alarm go off that long?" don't know, I wasn't really paying attention" I said to her while making myself some breakfast.

The cereal was already set on the table so I grabbed some and poured it in a bowl with milk. I walked to the dining table and sat down. Grabbed the spoon and started eating, my mom didn't look at me for once.

Our relationship is complicated, we never really talk, we don't know each other that well. Before I lived here I lived with my dad but last year he had a sudden death caused by a car accident.

It was a hard time, but social services said that my mom was the only relative available for me to live with.

Of course I tried to stay away from her cause of the past that we had, but there was no other option. I looked up at the clock behind the dining table and it was already 8 am. Shit my first period starts at 8.30.

"Bye mom gotta go"

"Oh okay, bye see you when you get home" she says, sighing and still looking at her work. My dad gave me a car when I turned 16 I'm really in love with it. It's a big black Ranger car with an open backside.

I stepped in my car and drove off to school. Luckily school is not that far from my house. The way to school was pretty fast and I arrived In 10 minutes at school.

I parked my car in the parking lot of the school and walked towards the entrance from the school. I stood before 2 big steel doors waiting to be pushed open by me.

The thoughts of regret were going through me, maybe if I just did some shit in school then I wouldn't be here regretting my shit.

I pushed those thoughts aside and went inside the school building. The search for my class began, it didn't last that long cause finding it wasn't that hard. When I went inside the classroom was pretty empty.