Chapter 6

Life has got all those twists and turns       

-Unknown

Fynn White

What the actual fuck just happened. Mason hugged me and I hugged back! I felt so stupid the moment he told me that it didn't had anything to do me with. Like how the fuck could I think that him leaving school early could have to do anything with me.

I'm really so selfish and this boy hugging me had me realize that. When he hugged me out of nowhere I tensed up a little bit, but after a while it felt comforting.

Mason started to cry really hard, you could hear the frustration of his life in his cries. He was probably tired of this life and I am too, but I'm gonna help him go through this. I noticed that Mason was gonna let go of me and I really didn't want that so I grabbed him and hugged him back. His body tensed up a little and I could tell that he didn't expect this from me.

how cute

Again that word, what is he doing to my mind. Before I met him I wouldn't even in the slightest think about that one word. What in the fucking world is he doing to me? I was buried deep in the thoughts of my mind until I heard the bell. It's always the bell that ruins the moments.  We let go of each other and before I could say anything to him he was gone.

I never heard someone talk that fast before running away from a place. I chuckled about the thought of Mason just running away from people with his little figure.

This is when reality hit me. Shit I totally forgot about my stuff ugh now I have to go back to the cafeteria, because someone dragged me out of that place without me having time to grab my shit.

Ughh the teacher is gonna send me to detention. I walked back towards the entrance of the school building and walked towards the cafeteria. As I walked into the place I saw that some people were still talking and sitting at some tables.

Scanning the place down I finally spotted my bag at the back of the cafeteria. I think some of the actually "nice" people in this place spotted it and laid it down there. I grabbed my back and made my way towards my next class.

I absolutely knew that I was gonna get detention, cause my next lesson was with a lady that absolutely despises me. Last year she just made things up so that she had an excuse to send me to detention. The fact that she only does this by me says enough. The classroom came closer and the urge to go home also grew.

You know what fuck it getting detention is not that bad. I grabbed the door handle and pushed the door as slow as possible open, in the hope to not get caught.

Unfortunately nothing goes my way and instead sneaking inside and not being seen by others I was bombed with looks from my class.

"So mister white where have you been?"  says the fucking annoying lady to me. " I came from your home, mame, I had some business out there" I said, smirking. This is maybe not the best thing to say to a teacher that already doesn't like you, but fuck it.

" Well if you're gonna play it this way young men then I will play the same. Detention for you after class." she said. I really didn't give a fuck so I sat down at an available seat and waited until class was finally over.

The lesson didn' take that long considering I missed half of it, but that doesn't matter. My bag was ready to go and I was just waiting for the bell to ring. When I finally thought that I could almost leave I saw ms.snow ( the lady that doesn't like me)  walking up to me.

WHYYYYY can't she just leave me the fuck alone for one moment. " Mister White it would be a pleasure if you would come on time for my lesson, I know you probably have better things to do but it's my pleasure to send you to the detention class" she said.

" Yes ms.Snow I will try to be on time" I said mumbling very fast. She didn't look bothered by my fast talking and just let me do it.

The bell already rang like 10 minutes ago so I'm just gonna go. I grabbed my bag and excused myself out of this awkward situation.

What I really don't understand is why the fuck teachers think it's cool to talk to you when your almost done with a fucking school day.

Like let me go home instead of talking to you. The hallways were very busy considering everyone is out early from school today, because of a school game. I'm not participating in this one though, what a shame for the school.

They decided that it's not time for me yet. The team and the coach said it was better for me to get to know the team better before I can play a good game with them. I don't disagree with them, it's just that I love playing football with them.

I was ready to go home when I walked past a detention board that was hanging on a door. Shit I had to go to detention, because of a specific someone.

I groaned and walked back to that door with detention written on it, grabbed the handle of the door and walked inside.

The teacher that is always in charge of the detention knows me so I don't have to report my name. There were a few spaces left so I picked the one that was the most in the back. What can I say that spot is the best place you can have.

There wasn't really what to do so I sneaked my phone out of my bag and began playing some game on my phone. The game wasn't very popular, but I liked it. It was a short fighting game so you can kill your enemies and make some friends on it too.

I have one friend who always has my back and always helps me with all sorts of things. They have a weird username too, when I saw it I was laughing for like 10 minutes. 

" Fynn?, Fynn, helloo earth to Fynn"

" What yeah?" Daydreaming is a new hobby of mine, I guess. Mason looked at me with an amused look.You could see in his eyes that he wanted to say something to me. He was debating with himself if he should do it or not. It is a habit of him to debate with himself a lot.

When we were working together I saw that he had that weird look in his eyes. It was amusing to look at it to be honest. Wait, what is he even doing here? He isn't the type of guy to just go to detention as it is the most normal thing to do.

Mason is the most nerdy and controlable guy I know so why the fuck is here. " Hi Mason, whatsupp."  The shocked look on his face did not hide. I can tell you that. " Hey Fynn, were you dreaming about me?" he said while grinning ear to ear. He did not just say that, Mason Moore said something teasing. 

"Hmm maybe I was thinking about your eyes that are staring at my lips" my lips curled up into a smirk and I was proud of it. Mason lost his cool and began to blush, his whole face was read in seconds.

He looked so cute when I was teasing him, I don't know what is going through my mind. Mason took a seat next to me and in a second detention wasn't that bad anymore.