Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader

Începe de la început

Y/N returns his attention to the models and Trender goes back to the rack of clothes, his mind filled with the designer. He could imagine Y/N in all of his outfits. Trender didn't think anything would be bad! Hell! He'd look good in dots and stripes! If Trender had a mouth that showed he'd be grinning, making him happy he was pretty much faceless. That way no one could see into his thoughts and secrets. He begins packing up the clothes into their boxes, most of the models and crowd filtering out of the building. Trender enjoys the quieter atmosphere as he works, nearly jumping out of his skin when someone touches his shoulder.

"Woah! Sorry about that!" Y/N laughs. "You're Trender, right?"

"Y-Yes," Trender stammers out, a blush creeping onto his cheeks. "And you're Y/N."

"That's me!" Y/N laughs. "Wanna head out for a drink?"

Trender pauses at this, his heart trying to pound out of his chest as he stares at Y/N. The male smiles awkwardly as the two just sit there in silence. Dammit Trender! Say something!

"I'd rather take you back to my place," Is what falls out of him and both men freeze in shock.

SHIT! Why did he say that?! Trender wanted nothing more than to disappear in that moment. Where did that even come from?! He was usually so poised and collected! He would never have the confidence to actually say something like that! He's surprised when instead of getting slapped or met with an angry Y/N the male starts laughing. His laugh sounds absolutely magical and Trender feels himself falling deeper into love.

"A drink first. Then we'll talk," Y/N grins, offering Trender a hand.

Trender accepts it and they both get to their feet before heading out. He follows after Y/N who still held his hand, his gaze on the entwined appendages. They were holding hands! He grunts in surprise when he suddenly walks into Y/N who had stopped, Trender looking up. He's shocked to find they were both at his all time favorite club, the line long as people try to get in. Y/N flashes the bouncer a smile and they're immediately let in. The music is loud, the drinks are flowing, and Y/N easily blends in with the scene. Their hands separate and the two of them are pulled apart from the crowd. Trender wasn't much for the dancing scene so instead he finds a small table in the corner to hide at. He wasn't expecting to get ditched right away. He sighs and pulls out his phone, looking through his Instagram before a colorful drink is suddenly put in front of his face.

"You don't mind fruit do you?!" Y/N shouts over the music, a second drink of the same kind in his other hand.

Trender shakes his head in response and Y/N plops down beside him, his gaze scanning the crowd as he sips his drink. Trender tears open his mouth and takes a sip, humming in delight. He'd never ordered this kind before. He usually just stuck to wines but this was delicious. After a while Trender gets courage and offers his hand to Y/N who takes it without hesitation. Trender's heart races and he pulls Y/N onto the dance floor. Time flies as they dance together, Y/N laughing and grinning. Trender notices Y/N's hands are constantly touching Trender and when others try to butt in he makes a point of shielding Trender's body with his own.

After a while the club starts to shut down and the two of them are high off of excitement, heading into the city as the sun begins to make its way into the sky. Trender takes the lead and they both head back to his apartment. Y/N crashes on the couch and Trender carries him to the bed before he opts for the couch instead.

~~~~

A few months pass and Y/N and Trender have started seeing one another. Y/N makes an appearance in every shoe Trender does even if his designs aren't in the show, Trender finding his spark in Y/N's work. The excitement he'd been craving came through in everything Y/N did with Trender. He had told his brothers of his relationship but they hadn't asked to meet, figuring it would go like all of the others. It wasn't that Trender was a player or anything, just that most couldn't keep up with him. They couldn't keep up and they hated his whacked out schedules so no one ever stayed for long.

Trender found himself constantly craving Y/N. No matter where he was in the world Trender would always teleport to Y/N. Even if they were on opposite sides of the world, Trender would still visit. He didn't always wake Y/N, simply watching him sleep for a while. Y/N was always happy to spend all his time with Trender when he wasn't busy. Hell, he'd go without sleep if he could just to spend all his time with Trender. He could stop working but he loved it way too much and Trender was fine with him working. They were both designers and understood the late nights of work.

~~~~

Trender paces nervously, the smell of garlic in the air as Y/N works away in the kitchen. Trender had tried to help but Y/N was very picky when it came to cooking and though he appreciated help he just found it easier to work on his own. Trender freezes when there's a knock on the door, his palms sweaty as an anxiety attack threatens to take hold. A gently hand on his arm snaps his attention back to the present, Y/N moving past him to answer the door.

"Hi there!" He smiles, letting in Trender's brothers.

The three enter the home and let their human disguised fall, Y/N looking up at all of them in amazement.

"Like what you see?" Offender purrs as he immediately gets into Y/N's space, feeling the man up and down until Trender separates them.

"You're so handsome!" Splendor cries as he latched onto Y/N in a tight hug.

"Can't.....breathe," Y/N gets out, gasping for breath when he's finally let free.

"Nice to meet you," Slender says, his head tilting at the firm handshake he receives. "Did you?"

"Nope! No military for me," Y/N laughs. "Just something I learned as a kid. Come! Sit and I'll bring out dinner."

Trender leads everyone to the table and Y/N brings out the food. Everything from rump roast, to garlic mashed potatoes, to fresh veggies. Y/N gets everyone their drinks before they all settle down to eat, everyone chatting. Trender is relieved that everyone seemed so friendly and relaxed, hoping this meant his brothers approved of his choice in partner. After dinner and dessert his brothers head home and Trender collapses on the couch with relief.

"Your brothers have got to be the scariest thing out there," Y/N laughs, collapsing beside Trender.

"I think they like you," Trender chuckles. "I know Splendor and Offender do. How'd the talk with Slender go?"

"He wants to get coffee and talk more. That must be a good sign right?" He asks.

"He asked you?" Trender asks in surprise.

"Mhmmm!" Y/N smiles. "Help me do the dishes?"

"Thought you'd never ask for my help," Trender purrs, pressing a kiss to Y/N's lips before the two get up to clean everything up.

Trender is happy as he works with Y/N, the two of them simply enjoying each other's company. If anyone asked Y/N was just as addicted to Trender. They both got along and couldn't imagine being without the other. Plus, Trender had a free model every time an outfit wasn't going right and afterwards he got to take it off piece by piece until his model was in his most primal outfit. Trender adores Y/N, and his hope was for a long future together.