Jisoo had never talked about his plan to go to America that had been canceled before. Jennie heard from her sister, , that he canceled his study although his luggage, books, apartment and all his studies needs had been waiting for him there, including his former girlfriend, Hong Soojoo.

Meanwhile, he was working for his father before he started a new business on his own. He wanted to be independent, free from his father's wings. He learned hard all the business strategies and how to managed the finance so he could be success as his father someday.

In the beginning, his parents were disappointed when Jisoo came home and said he quitted his study. However, as the time flew, they had to admit that their only son had matured and was ready to take over the business from his father in the future. In fact, the only reason that kept Jisoo in Seoul was Jennie and his baby, but it was always been a secret on his heart.

The other day, his mother asked him casually if he had fallen in love with Jennie. He just smiled and refused to answer. Maybe his mother was right, he had fallen head over heels for her, but how could he make her love him back? This fact often made him frustrated. He had to be patient. That was what his heart told him all the time when he was upset and wanted to give up because of her cold attitude towards him.

September had come. Her baby almost entered its third semester. Jisoo had called her that morning reminding her of her appointment with the doctor that afternoon. Jennie usually went with her mother, refusing to go together with Jisoo. Other pregnant women would be delightful to go with their husband to see the doctor, but she wasn't. She didn't feel comfortable to go along with him. However, this time Jisoo insisted to go along. She didn't know why, but recently she felt weak to see those dark brown eyes pleading to her. She finally agreed to see the doctor with him. In returned, she saw his dark brown eyes sparkling in happiness. She groaned inside.

They entered the luxury private hospital in the heart of city. Jisoo had changed her doctor to his family's doctor. He said that he wanted to feel secure, as the doctor had been his family's doctor for a long time. He wanted to make sure that he provided the best for his baby. However, the other important reason was press had indicated something about him as they caught him spending three hours in the baby shop. Luckily, Jennie and he had never gone to the doctor together before, so his woman was still a mystery. If they could get her, then he had been definitely violated their marriage agreement.

"Sit here, Jen. I need to inform the nurse that we have come already." Jennie nodded slowly and took a seat in a nice couch in the waiting room. The air conditioner was running in the comfy private hospital. Jisoo went to the registration countered and came back with a paper to fill in, "Jen, you have to fill this form as you are a new patient here. They need your records." He said casually, giving her a blank form with several questions on it.

Jennie pouted, "You do it. You are the one who asked me to change my doctor." She said, trying to keep her cold tones. Her eyes met his and she acted as coolly as she could. Jisoo wasn't smiling now. Jennie saw in satisfaction. He had lost to her again.

Sighing, Jisoo took a pen and started to write down the information needed. Jennie tried to keep her cold gestured but she couldn't help to find out what he was writing. How could he answer all the private questions about her? She just wanted to laugh. She peeked out and was stunned. To her surprised, Jisoo seemed to know all about her. She glanced at the paper again, and read silently, 'How could he know so much about me? My birthday, and even my symptoms.' She thought, bewilderedly. On the other hand, she didn't know anything about him except his name, Kim Jisoo. She stared at him in disbelief as he got up to give back the form to the nurse.

He had been treating her nicely since the incident. His father had said before that his son, Jisoo, was a nice man. Now, she found herself having doubts. Was this Kim Jisoo really a nice man? Was the brutality and fierceness she had seen on him THAT night only provoked because of the ego of a spoilt man? 'Oh, why does it matter, Jennie?' Her mind reminded her. Whether he was vicious or nice, it could never mean anything to her. It was clear that she couldn't let herself to be a part of his life. Then, they were sitting next to each other in silent. Jennie kept quiet and opened the magazine to cover her wandering mind.