Ryan : it's ok, don't forget to had your breakfast, take care of yourself nd text me after you reach to the campus, so tht I'll be rest assured.

My Life Line🥰💞:
Yeah i will.

At 11 am she again text him

My Life Line🥰💞:
Iam at my class, it's our free period till lunch break, see you at Lunch..

He smiles as soon as he saw her name beep on his screen, nd her message widden his smile three folds.

Ryan : yeah sure I'll come to pick you up after my class.

My Life Line🥰💞:
Hmmm

He pouted seeing her small reply

Ryan : what hmmmm, i want an clear cut answer.😤

He tried to txt in an offended way but failed miserably, his text made czar smile, coz she can imagine an cute angry puppy sitting on the other side of the phone with his fake glare, nd tht cute angry puppy is none other than Ryan. So she decided to tease him more, she really likes it whenever ryan look at her with his fake angry glare. With an smirk on her lips She keeps her mobile aside without reply to his text.

After 10 minutes

Ryan :
Why are you not replying, i know you have saw it..

After 6 minutes

Ryan :
Yaah..

After 10 minutes :

Ryan :
Zarrrrrrrrrr....

After 2 minutes

Ryan :
Zaby....🥺 Baby...

Zaby it's her new Name which he invented, it is a combination of zar nd baby, which results into Zaby. Nd she really likes these name given by him.

Ryan :.......😑

He keeps texting her non stop, nd his every text is showing double ticks which means tht she is seeing his text but not replying him intentionally, till now he get tht she is doing so to tease him, so he decided to do the same.

Ryan :
Don't tell me🧐

Ryan :
You are going to ditch me after taking advantage of me all these days 😭😰

Ryan :
Oh god what I'll do now😭

Ryan :
Whom I'll show my face..

He is literally laughing his ass off while texting her all these, without knowing the consequences of his bravery act. Nd within 15 minutes czar enter his classroom nd the lecturer become silent looking confusedly at the unexpected guests at the door, on the other hand Ryan was unaware of everything, his all attention is focused on his mobile nd text, sky tried to poke him with his elbow to get his attention nd bring him back to reality but everytime ryan push his hands away.

Lecturer : miss yohaness i Think you mistook first years class as yours.

Thts all take ryan to immediately look up from his phone with an jerk, jst to find out tht czar is glaring at him with her predator glare.

Czarina : nothing.. i jst want everyone out these instant..

She said seriously with her stern tone, her voice is Stern her face was emotionless like always.

Lecturer : huh...

The Lecturers look at more confused..

Czarina : i said i want everyone out except him.