He engulfed his mom in an assureing hug,

I'll not let anyone ruined anything mom Not now when we finally started to find the missing link which is connecting us, he thinks in his mind, a smirk appear on his lips jst wait a little longer doll we'll meet very soon.

Time skip
After 3 days in yohaness elite University.

It's a new day for everyone, specially for ryan he is on cloud 9. he Still can't believe tht what happened 3 days ago was reality but not a dream. Czar confession, there sweet nd intimate moments, there first kiss with eachother, and all the kisses nd make out sessions they shared with each other in those 3 days, czar never miss a single chance to kiss him, like his lips are north pole nd her lips are south pole of some magnet which can't be apart from each other, it all seems so magical nd unreal. Her dominating behaviour left ryan amazed everytime.

How can she dominate him these easily. He is a boy nd she is a girl for god sake, but still she always dominant him, no one other than her make him feel these much submissive, she is the only one, but he didn't hate it, instead he like it, hell no he loves it whenever she dominate him. It adds an another level of excitement inside them.

All these 3 days they had there breakfast nd lunch together, along with xav, coz she didn't want to leave xav alone when she finds a new company, nd ryan is trying to understand these, if he Avoid these Jealous part he can understand why she is doing so, xav is her bestfriend they used to eat together for years, xav was there for her everytime she needed someone, nd now she can't leave him jst coz she has him in her her life, jst coz he is jealous of xav. He can understand the importance of best friend sky coz he also have one, if some day czar tell him to leave sky coz she has some issues with him, it'll be really hard for him to decide what to do, whome to choose.

He is jealous of xav but he can't ignore him for his whole life, truth to be told, he is a part of czar's life nd if he wants to enter in her life he has to except all those people whom she loves, which includes xav also, she loves him as her bestfriend, so he is trying to adjust.

They ( ryan nd Czar ) are not in relationship but still he is happy tht they are not stranger, not friends but Something more than tht, he is happy tht the place he has in her heart is only his, she herself said tht he has special place in her heart tht no one else can has, nd these reasons is enough for him to smile all day like crazy, without noticing czar's madly obbession for him. Which keeps increasing every second..

Their relationship is unnamed, but he is determined tht one day she'll herself name the unnamed relationship they have, nd he is waiting for tht day, he'll make sure to to be paitence with her, nd give her as much as time she wanted, he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. He also has to confront her about vyan. But it's for later. When he'll be there with him.

Now he is sitting in his 3rd class which is of his English literature period it's 11 am, nd he is texting czar, the first thing he did in the morning after waking up is texting her,

On text
There whole text from morning

9 pm

Ryan :
good morning, have a nice day

My Life Line🥰💞 :
Good morning

Ryan : when you'll come to college, if you didn't have any other plans can we have our breakfast together.

My Life Line🥰💞:
Sorry I'll be late for class. i have some work to do, i can't make it today.