The feeling of cradled and being held by someone, is helping them foster the feelings of love and closeness. It feels like heaven, they both are drowning in eachother's warmth eyes close, but before she could land on her dreamland something hit her hard, nd her eyes shoot open, her fist cleanched on his Shirt.

Czarina : ryan.

She called his name in fear tht he is not there nd she is jst dreaming about it..

Ryan : hmmmm

Ryan hummed eyes closed like he is already half way to his dreamland, he is half sleep in her calming scent nd the warmth she is releasing.

Czarina : you are mine, you can't touch anyone other than me, you can't look at anyone the way you look at me, you can't take care of anyone, you can't feel for anyone,

Her voice is desperate yet demanding..

Ryan : hmmmm..

Ryan again hummed he was already in his deep sleep..

she raised her head nd placed her chin over his chest looking at his sleeping figure, her eyes are dominating like always.

Czarina : if someone comes closer to you, touches you, or even looks at you with their sinful gaze I'll cut their hands, poke their eyes, I'll make sure to give them a ride to hell, I'll punish them for there sin.

She finished nd smile so innocently. She started to make small Circles with her finger tips on his chest

Czarina : nd If you try to touch someone.

Her hands stop whatever work she was doing, her eyes full with rage now.

Czarina : I'll make sure to make tht person in such Worse condition tht no one will want to touch them again in future.

She finished nd again started to drawing small Circles on his chest, nd slowly a satisfactory smile crept on her lips.

Czarina : you belongs to me only me, you'll teach me the new definition of love, nd I'll show these world the new definition of madness, everyone should know what I'll do to someone who tried to snatch you away from me,

She placed her ear on his chest listening his claiming heartbeat.

Czarina : from now on you'll be my madness nd the reason behind it.

TIME SKIP

After 3 hrs..
At 7:00pm

After taking a good 3hrs nap ryan Started to wake up, he extended his hands yawning, thts when he feels someone's weight on his chest, he frowned in confusion nd open his eyes only to see most heartwarming scene, czar is sleeping beside him, her hands are around his stomach her legs are tangled with his thighs, she is sleeping so peacefully like an angel, the dim light coming from the moon is enhancing her beauty, her long eyelashes, her lips, her cheeks everything about her looks so mesmerizing, he smiled as all the recent incidents come in his mind, he make her laid beside him slowly placing her head on the pillow, he himself turn to her side facing her admiring her beauty.