He said as softly as he can, the only thing he wants now is to make her feel secure nd clam, he can't see her like these, he wants his strong czar back who likes to boss around.

Czarina : i don't know about these, iam telling you what i learn from my experience, love hurts, it give us pain nd betrayal. It.. it hurts really.. it..

Her whole body started to Shiver terribly all those memories of betrayal nd pain started to clouded her mind..

Ryan : it's not trust me, what have you learn till now it's wrong, the person who teaches you these wrong definition is wrong, he himself didn't know the meaning of it thts why he teach you everything wrong, Don't trust in his words nd what he showed you..

His each word laced with disagreement, he immediately cupped her face when he feels her trembling figure, he understands tht she is fighting with something inside her mind, he make her look into his eyes full of love nd care, as soon as there eyes locked she let the tears fall from her eyes, nd for the first time except her family nd xav she is letting anyone else to see her venerable side, she feels like she didn't have to act strong she can let all the walls fall nd she can be herself, she can show her weak self to ryan nd she did what her heart is telling her to do, she let him see her weak self which she was hiding from everyone, she feels free after letting her gaurd off, showing her weak self to someone without fearing of get judged or to being took advantage off.

Ryan : shhhh keep look at me pls don't cry..

His voice filled with worries, her mind is filled with all those voices which keeps haunting her for years, but she can also hear ryan calming voice in between them.

Ryan : listen to me okay, only me, trust me, listen my words don't listen the words said by anyone, Don't let there words control your mind, jst.. jst listen to me..

She did what he said, He keeps wiping her tears with the pad of his thumb, seeing her tears his own eyes become glossy, he is not someone who cries easily but everything becomes exceptional when it comes to czar, seeing her tears he himself unable to stop his.

Ryan : jst follow my lead, look at me, look at my eyes, nd listen to me..

Nd it works, all those sounds which haunt her all these years, started to disappear nd the only sound she can hear now is Ryan's calming tone, his motivating words, his heart beat , jst him nothing else..

Czarina : teach me..

She said with an breathly desperate whisper, but it's loud enough for ryan to listen it clearing. He nodded nd leaned towards her attaching There forehead together..

Ryan : i will, what you wana learn huh..

He rubbed his face over hers lovingly gently assureing her tht he is with her now nd always. His touch nd voice full of love nd care. Her eyes closed feeling his hot breath over her face.

Czarina : everything, teach me the correct definition of love, i want you to change the wrong definition of love i knew with the correct definition you knew. Teach me how it feels when someone loves you truly, teach me all of it ryan.

She replied with an breathly moan, her heartbeat increases, her Adrenaline started to pulsing out through her veins, nd there's a silence between them they jst keep feeling each other's warmth nd the heat radiating from their bodies, there feelings started to mix in the air, eyes closed feeling each other's breath over each other faces, nd slowly they started to breath heavily like they can feel each other's body language, she slowly nd sensually, travel her hands from his chest to shoulder sliding it over his chest towards shoulder nd once it reaches there she gripped his shoulder, ryan let his lips linger over hers nd blow a Little letting his breath directly hitting the space between her lips results her to grasp for air her grip on his shoulder tighten, both of them know where all these are leading towards.