'Wow, it's great,' said Bella. She took William in her arms as Diana joined Jasper.

'You like it?' Edward asked. 

'It....has a certain charm,' said Bella. Still staring at the house. 

'Well, join us after staring,' said Diana as she went inside with Jasper.

Edward pulled the end of Bella's ponytail and chuckled.

'Ready?' Edward asked. William pulled Edward's sleeve. Edward smiled and he took William in his arm.

Edward was holding William and Bella joined him. They walked through the deep shade up to the porch. 

The inside was even more surprising, less predictable, than the exterior. It was very bright, very open, and very large. This must have originally been several rooms.

A massive curving staircase dominated the west side of the room. The walls, the high-beamed ceiling, the wooden floors, and the thick carpets were all varying shades of white. Waiting to greet us, standing just to the left of the door, on a raised portion of the floor by a spectacular grand piano, were Carlisle and Esme.

'Me-Me!!' William squealed as he dived into Esme's arms.

'Carlisle, Esme,' Edward's voice was smooth and confident. 'This is Bella.'

'You are very welcome, Bella,' Carlisle's step was measured, careful as he approached her. 

'It's nice to see you again, Dr. Cullen,' said Bella.

'Please, call me Carlisle,' said Carlisle.

'Carlisle,' Bella said smiling.

Esme smiled and stepped forward, Carlisle took the glass of lemonade to Diana and Bella.

'It's very nice to know you,' Esme said sincerely.

'Thank you. I'm glad to meet you, too,' said Bella.

'Where are Alice and Anthony?' Edward asked but no one answered, as they had just appeared at the top of the wide staircase.

Esme went inside with William and she came back without him.

'Where's Will?' Diana asked.

'Emmett and Rose are taking care of him,' said Esme.

Anthony nudged Alice so she came to greet Bella.

'Hey, Edward!' Alice called enthusiastically. She ran down the stairs. 'Hi, Bella.'

'Hi, Alice,' said Bella. Alice bounced forward and kissed her cheek.

'You do smell nice, I never noticed,' Alice commented, to Bella's extreme embarrassment.

'Hello, Bella,' said Anthony. 'I won't do anything that crazy.'

'Thanks,' said Bella smiling, and then turned to all of them. 'It's nice to meet you all --- you have very beautiful home.'

'Thank you,' said Esme. 'We're so glad you came.'

William cries was heard. Diana shrugged her shoulders and went to see why he was crying. The cries grew near the black porch.

'Rose?' Diana called. Rosalie came towards her, holding William, who was crying.

When he saw, Diana he ran towards Diana went Rose let him down. Diana took him in her arms.

'Emmett told me, he'll take me out,' said Rosalie. She was looking at Diana in way like she's pleading to her to understand her.

'It's okay, enjoy your trip,' said Diana. She smiled understanding.

'Thanks,' said Rosalie and went out. Diana knew Rosalie didn't like Bella but this was ridiculous.

William hugged Diana, when she went downstairs.

'Hi, buddy,' said Bella. When he heard Bella's voice he peaked.

'La,' said William, but he didn't go to her when she asked.

Bella looked at the grand piano. Esme also looked at it.

'Do you play?' Esme asked, inclining her towards the piano.

Diana snorted, Bella shook her head.

'Not at all, but it's so beautiful. Is it yours?' Bella asked.

'It's not mine,' said Esme laughing. 'It's Edward's didn't he tell you?' 

'No,' said Bella glaring at his innocent expression. 'I should have known, I guess.'

Esme raised her eyebrows in confusion. 

'Edward can do everything, right?' Bella explained. Jasper snickered and said something to Diana when she sat down and she laughed. William snaked down to play with the toys. Edward threw a pillow into Diana's face.

'Edward, really!!' Esme said glaring at her. 

'I'll get you for that,' said Diana and she ran towards him. But Edward caught her into a hold as she tried her best to get a hand on him.

'Edward, let her go,' said Esme in a more stern voice.

Diana looked at him. Oh, you wait till I get a chance.

Edward grinned at her and said,' Can't wait, sis.'

'What?' Bella asked.

'Nothing, you are not mature enough to understand,' said Diana.

'Well, I hope you both haven't been showing off,' said Esme. 'It's rude.'

'Just a bit,' said Jasper and Edward together and they grinned.

'Show her the rest of the house,' said Esme. 'Jasper, you have to take Edward and Bella to show your house as well.'

'Oh, come on Bella. You'll love it there. You have to stay there today,' said Diana. 'You too brother.'

'What about me?' Anthony asked. Diana smiled and hugged him as well.

'Let's have a sleepover,' said Alice clapping her hand.

'Yeah, let's braid Jasper's hair and smear lipstick on our guys,' said Diana.

Jasper rolled his eyes but he loved making her happy.

'If that's makes you happy,' said Jasper. Diana smiled and she sat down on Jasper's and cradled him.

'Get a room you too,' said Anthony. 'You're son is frowning.'

'Let's cuddle, Jazz,' said Diana. William smiled and joined them. He lay in Jasper's chest. Diana quickly leaned towards Jasper. He pecked her lips quickly.

Esme smiled and went to cook something for Diana, Bella and William.

'Do you want to see the rest of the house with us, Diana?' Edward asked.

'Sure, I didn't see the rest of the house,' said Diana. 

Jasper said that he'll wait in his room. William went to cook with Esme.

They walked up the massive staircase, Edward led them to the room that he'd pointed out as Carlisle's office. They paused outside door for an instant.

'Come in,' Carlisle's voice invited.

Edward opened the door to a high-ceilinged room with tall, west-facing windows. The walls were paneled again, in a darker wood --- where they were visible. Most of the wall space was taken up by towering bookshelves that reached high above their head and held more books than Bella and Diana ever seen outside a library.