Leap of faith

LEAH'S POV

"Im not really fond of him. " Leah muttered as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Just give it a chance. He is literally begging you to meet him. " Jess scowled as she straightened Leah's short hair.
She applied  serum and pulled the straightener through her hair curling it inwards at the bottom. This framed made her oval face elegantly.

"Ahh... I hope I don't waste my time with this guy. " Leah said as she slouched. "This is all because of you, Jess! "

"Trust me, I think you are going to have an amazing time with him! " Jess answered.

Leah had met Preston Radcliff a month ago. He stood 6", having a lush beard and his long wavy hair pulled into a man bun.
Tattoos designed his tan skin, covering his hands and chiseled back.

Leah got dressed in a beautiful black dress that came upto her mid thigh showing off her toned legs. The V neck showed off little of her cleavage and the sheer sleeves ended at her wrist. Her black hair, now a little more longer, rested on her shoulder. A thin gold chain with a diamond pendant, which her parents gifted her for her 16th birthday hung around her neck.
She dabbed a little make up on her face and applied pink lipstick. Using her eyeliner, she drew a small winged eyeliner on her eye lids and mascara that made her eyelashes curl making her pretty eyes look bigger.

Leah was not the best at makeup, her life usually revolved around sports and education. But she was a born artist, so making herself look pretty was not too difficult as she expected.

Catching the nearest bus to the location the two decided she threw the bag around her shoulder and waved good-bye to Jess.

"Be careful! And share your location at all times! " Jess shouted from the bus station as Leah boarded the bus.

"Yes!! " Leah shouted back.

After reaching the destination, Leah dialled the strangers number.

"Hello.. " She spoke.

"Hey gorgeous! " Peterson replied

"I'm here at the location. Are you around? " She asked as her almond shaped eyes scanned the surroundings.

"Turn around.. " He answered.

Turning around she saw two large figured towering over her.

Wait, wasn't he supposed to come alone?

"Hey, I'm Peterson. " The man I'm the front said.

The two men almost looked the same, but if you looked at them close enough anyone could see the difference.

The man who spoke first was the one in the pictures. His was voice deep and his  hair was pulled into a bun. He wore a dark blue T shirt and black pants with a leather jacket hugging his body and hiding the tattoos that were seen in the pictures. His eyes were a lighter shade of brown than Leah's, almost green.

"And I'm Preston Radcliff, his twin brother. " The man standing in the back replied rolling the car keys in his hands.

"Uh.. " Leah stammered, "I'm Leah Sullivan. " She answered slowly gaining her confidence back.

The twin had a deeper voice though and His eyes were greener, like the dense evergreen forests.

Both the men had an aura of power and strength. Both stood tall and looked like they were afraid of none. People turned to look at the three as they were all characters with strong personalities and their attitude shone on their faces.

Waittt! Peterson has a hot brother? Why didn't he tell her?

Is she gonna allow these two men to take her?

Keep reading for more!!

Please do like and vote if you enjoyed it so far!