Chapter 35: Don't beg me anymore, I've fallen in love with someone..Jiang...

Xu Yanbai's body froze, the lust in his eyes faded almost instantly, so she still chose to have a showdown with him.

     He didn't speak for a long time, Lin Qingmiao looked at him, and met his empty eyes, clearly sharp, but the eyes were so empty, as if he had lost his soul all of a sudden.

     Lin Qingmiao's heart tightened suddenly, with a little pain.

     He suddenly lowered his head and laughed, then raised his head again, a little blush filled his empty eyes, and he said, "I remember, then what?"

     He didn't appear too shocked, Lin Qingmiao was surprised, she asked, "You already know? Did Jiang Qianyu tell you?"

     But since he knew it, why did he act like he didn't know anything, so natural.

     Xu Yanbai closed his eyes, as if he was suppressing some kind of emotion, and then released her with a resolute gesture, and sat to the side, as if he would change his mind if he was slow.

     "Tell me, how did you decide?" There was a faint hoarseness in his voice.

     Lin Qingmiao couldn't bear it, although she remembered the past, but she still remembered every bit of getting along with Xu Yanbai during this time. Although she felt it was incredible, she felt that being with him was too bizarre, but after getting along for so long,  It's not that there is no emotion at all.

     Moreover, this man has been looking for her all these years, and he even helped her take care of her mother, and it was this person who made her see a little warmth in the coldness of people.

     "I don't know if you can understand how I feel now. After I left for three years, everything has changed. My father who loved me is gone, my beloved husband is with another woman, and I, too, is inexplicable.  I became a couple with someone I never thought about, and I'm about to get married. I can't digest so many things all at once. I need time. I plan to stay at home during this time. I want to tidy up first so wait for me. I'll tell you the answer when I'm done."

     Xu Yanbai pondered for a long time, he knew that what should come will always come, this world does not belong to him, it is useless for him to force, although he is mentally prepared, he is still not reconciled.

     Fortunately, her reaction was calmer than he imagined. She didn't blame him for taking advantage, nor did she blame him for cheating her.

     It's certainly a good thing for him, she just needs time.

     Of course, what he is most afraid of is that after thinking about it, she thinks that she loves Jiang Qianyu the most. True love defeats reality. If they put aside all difficulties and get back together, then he is really worse than a clown.

     After being silent for a long time, he finally replied: "Okay."

     Lin Qingmiao didn't know what else to say, she opened the door to get out of the car, but he suddenly rushed over and hugged her from behind, his arms tightly wrapped around her waist and his nose on the back of her neck, inhaling deeply, moving quickly and desperately, like the last greedy indulgence before the apocalypse.

     Lin Qingmiao's body froze for a moment, but she did not break free.

     He calmed down after holding her for a long time, and slowly let go of his hand. Lin Qingmiao opened the car door and walked down. She glanced at him when she turned back to close the car door.

     His eyes were blushing, and his face was obviously reluctant. At the moment when the door was closed, the bottom of his eyes seemed to suddenly burn into ashes, and it instantly dimmed.