Chapter 19: No, I'm the one that's your husband

Yu Zhen heard a loud bang in her heart, she wanted to call him out, but her throat seemed to be stuck. The hand that was clasped together was released at some point, Yu Zhen wanted to clasp it again, but when she raised her hand, it fluttered in the air, and Jiang Qianyu walked over to Lin Qingmiao regardless.

Jiang Qianyu has always been elegant, and he always does things slowly, but now his steps are obviously flustered, as if he is out of control. When there were people who blocked the road and didn't have time to move away, he pushed them away like a barricade, completely without the demeanor and politeness of the past.

Until, he stood in front of Lin Qingmiao.

Jiang Qianyu narrowed his eyes and stared at the person in front of him. His eyes, nose, mouth, and body shape were all exactly the same as Lin Qingmiao. But how could it be, how could it be her.

It's been three years, and she's been gone for three years.

Lin Qingmiao naturally also felt the strangeness of the scene. People around her were whispering and pointing at her. Some people looked at her with shocking eyes, and there was a man who suddenly appeared. His eyes were sharp and frightening.

Lin Qingmiao felt that this man was a bit familiar, as if she had seen him somewhere, and she quickly remembered that in the photo, she remembered that Zhao Xiuxiu had told her that she had been in love with the boy in the photo before marrying Xu Yanbai.

Realizing this, Lin Qingmiao felt a little subtle when she saw the boy in front of her. Lin Qingmiao, who was completely unaware of the situation, tugged at Zhao Xiuxiu's sleeve and asked in a low voice, "Xiuxiu, what's going on?"

Zhao Xiuxiu glanced at Yu Zhen's pale and bloodless face, and then at Jiang Qianyu's lost face, she felt a sense of relief from her anger.

Zhao Xiuxiu patted Lin Qingmiao's hand and comforted: "It's okay, don't be afraid."

"Who are you?"

Probably mixed with too complicated feelings, Jiang Qianyu's voice changed the tone.

Before Lin Qingmiao could answer, Zhao Xiuxiu sneered and said, "You don't know who she is anymore? Anyway, I grew up with you, but you can't recognize her after only three years of separation?"

Perhaps the facts in front of him were too unacceptable, Jiang Qianyu's face burst into anger, and he said to Zhao Xiuxiu in a warning tone: "Zhao Xiuxiu, what the hell are you doing?"

Zhao Xiuxiu held Lin Qingmiao's shoulders, pushed her forward a little, and said to Jiang Qianyu: "Jiang Qianyu, you can see clearly, am I doing the trick? Why, there are new people around, you even love you from childhood to adulthood. You don't even know Lin Qingmiao?"

The words "Lin Qingmiao" were uttered clearly, as if he had been punched in the head, but before he was beaten soberly, his expression was dazed after the blow.

There were too many emotions, shock, joy, anger, remorse, guilt, longing, and too many alternately.

Xu Yanbai stood outside the crowd and saw this scene. The anger against the failure of fate made him have a crazy impulse to destroy everything. He really wanted to blow this place to ashes, and really wanted to blow up everyone except her.

He had thought about the day when Lin Qingmiao and Jiang Qianyu would meet again, but before that, he wanted to buy time for himself, to make her adapt to his existence, and to truly treat him as her husband. He even had a very evil spirit. The idea of ​​​​maybe that when the raw rice is cooked, then even if she knows her relationship with Jiang Qianyu, she will not be able to run away.