Chapter 20: he was heartbroken

Xu Yanbai and Lin Qingmiao had just entered the house when Xu Yanbai's cell phone rang, and it was Jiang Qianyu who called.  Xu Yanbai hesitated for a while and answered the phone.

     "I'm downstairs with you, and I have something to talk to you about."

     Xu Yanbai of course knew that Jiang Qianyu was here for Lin Qingmiao, he said, "I see."

     Hanging up the phone, Xu Yanbo said to Lin Qingmiao, "Go and rest first."

     "What's up?"

     "I'm going out to do something."

     "Is it... Jiang Qianyu?"

     "Well, I'll be back soon, you go to bed first."

     Xu Yanbai came out of the gate of the community. Jiang Qianyu was standing under the street lamp with his hands in his pockets, his back straight.  Many people wondered how he and Jiang Qianyu could become friends, especially in high school, Jiang Qianyu is a good student in the eyes of classmates and teachers, excellent and unattainable, and he, without learning and skills, let him  The teacher has a headache, and the classmates are afraid. They are completely people in two worlds.

     At that time, the two were in the same class, and Xu Yanbai didn't have much impression of Jiang Qianyu, so he felt that this person was a little bit holding up, until the group fight incident made him and Jiang Qianyu intersect.

     He led a fight with people from other middle schools. The other party was beaten badly. Later, the other school found out. He brought the students over to settle accounts.  When he arrived, he was the only eyewitness, and the school wanted him to testify. Xu Yanbai thought that the good student had to be ambiguous to protect himself, and neither side would be guilty.  hand.

     It's true that the other party moved first, but Xu Yanbai's side was not much better, and he always had the temperament to do it if he didn't want to be provocative from the other side.  Jiang Qianyu testified that Xu Yanbai was exempted from the punishment of being dismissed.  Xu Yanbai changed his opinion of this person a little bit. Of course, the relationship was not considered a friend at that time. It was a later time when Xu Yanbai hid in the abandoned teaching building behind the school to smoke, so it happened that Jiang Qianyu happened to see it passing by.

     At that time, Xu Yanbai raised his eyebrows and asked, "Good student, are you going to report me?"

     Jiang Qianyu walked towards him and stretched out his hand, "Give me one."

     Xu Yanbai was very surprised. He didn't expect that the obedient student who loved to hold it would also smoke. He touched a cigarette for him, Jiang Qianyu lowered his head and lit it, and he smoked quite skillfully.

     From then on, the two slowly got to know each other, and it was only after that Xu Yanbai learned that this good student also had a rebellious and crazy side, and the side of him would be liberated in front of him, smoking, fighting, going to  Internet cafes, because there are so many crazy things together, the two have become good friends until now.

     Xu Yanbai knew very well that as long as he wanted to earn Lin Qingmiao, the friendship between him and Jiang Qianyu would cease to exist.

     At this time, the two stood under the street lamp and looked at each other, their eyes a little complicated.  Jiang Qianyu spoke first, "Xu Yanbai, you hid deep enough."

     Xu Yanbai's lips twitched slightly, a smile overflowed from his nose, but he didn't speak.

     "When did you think about her?"