Chapter 16: He is Jiang Qianyu, and you have been together before. ...... (2)

Just curious, after all, about Lin Qingmiao's memory, she doesn't remember anything.

     Zhao Xiuxiu was a little worried, and asked tentatively: "You saw the photo with him, how do you feel?"

     As a young man who has witnessed the love between the two, Zhao Xiuxiu knows how much the two loved each other at the beginning.  Although Lin Qingmiao has amnesia now, she is also afraid that Lin Qingmiao will feel that she loves Jiang Qianyu when she sees familiar photos.

     "Feel?" Lin Qingmiao shook her head, "No."

     "real?"

     "real."

     No feeling at all.

Zhao Xiuxiu called Xu Yanbai after a meal at Yang Yun's house.

     "Miaomiao found a photo with Jiang Qianyu in her notebook. I guess Aunt Yun forgot to take this photo. The two of them were very close to each other. I didn't hide it from her and told her directly, before you and her.  She has been with Jiang Qianyu, of course I didn't say much, I just mentioned it briefly, don't blame me, that's all I can say."

     Hearing this, Xu Yanbai's signature action stopped, and a stern look flashed in his eyes, but he just answered lightly, "Got it."

     After hanging up the phone, Zhao Xiuxiu clicked her tongue twice and said, "You are quite calm."

     Zhao Xiuxiu was in a good mood. First, it was because her friend she thought she would never see again came back. Second, she knew that Lin Qingmiao had returned, and Yu Zhen's good days were coming to an end. How long could Xu Yanbai hide it?  Jiang Qianyu knew about Lin Qingmiao's return sooner or later, but she was very curious. Jiang Qianyu knew what Lin Qingmiao's reaction was when she came back.  The wife came back suddenly.

     The point is, her wife has completely forgotten about him, and doesn't even have feelings for him.

     When Yu Zhen came back from get off work, she saw a fashionably dressed middle-aged woman waiting at the door of her house. Yu Zhen quickly recognized her, she immediately straightened her face, and greeted her respectfully, "Aunt Xue."

     Xue Hui is Jiang Qianyu's mother and Mingying's director. She responded calmly, Yu Zhen hurried over to open the door, and politely invited Xue Hui to enter, "The house is a little messy, Aunt Xue don't dislike it."

     Xue Hui entered the room and glanced at it. The two-bedroom apartment was spacious and exquisitely decorated. She sneered and asked, "Did Qianyu buy it for you?"

     In Ancheng, it is not easy for an ordinary salary to buy such a two-bedroom apartment. Although she relies on Jiang Qianyu's relationship to act as her agent, she cannot afford such a house.

     Yu Zhen responded vaguely and asked, "What would Aunt Xue like to drink? I only have instant coffee here."

     "No, I came here just to say a few words to you."

     Yu Zhen knew very well that what she was about to say should not be good, but she still respectfully said, "Aunt Xue, please say it."

     "My family has already started arranging a blind date for Qian Yu. I don't care what relationship you and Qian Yu used to have. Since he has started a blind date now, you should be calm. If you have any bad thoughts, don't blame me for being rude to you.  ."

     Yu Zhen was stunned when she heard this, "Jiang Qianyu is on a blind date?"

     "Didn't he tell you?"