Chapter 32: You don't know that they're getting married?

Xu Yanbai stepped forward to stand in front of Lin Qingmiao, and said to him, "Jiang Qianyu, you have seen people, it's time to go."

     Jiang Qianyu's eyes slowly fell on Xu Yanbai, his eyes were spitting fire, he grabbed Xu Yanbai's collar, gritted his teeth and asked him: "Xu Yanbai, what did you do to her? Tell me, what did you do to her?  What?!"

     Xu Yanbai pulled his hand away, tidied up his collar, and said, "Jiang Qianyu, don't go crazy here."

     Jiang Qianyu is really going crazy. He always felt that Xu Yanbo didn't dare to touch her. He knew that Xu Yanbo had some scruples, so he wanted to make Xu Yanbo completely lose his competitiveness before that, but who knew that Xu Yanbo could be so uncontrollable. 

     Lin Qingmiao was the only one from the beginning to the end. He tried everything to win her over, but now he was humiliated by Xu Yanbai, the bastard. How could the anger of others taking his wife not make him crazy?

     "Xu Yanbai, tell me, what exactly did you do to her? What are the marks on her body?"

     Before Xu Yanbai could speak, Lin Qingmiao stood up and said, "I said are you annoying or not? I have nothing to do with you anymore! Our relationship as husband and wife can't be restored! Yanbai is now my boyfriend. What happened to me and he is still up to you?"

     Jiang Qianyu was stunned. Lin Qingmiao, who glared at him, and the dense red marks on her body seemed to be mocking him. He was about to explode with anger, but his anger seemed to be locked on his body, he couldn't do anything.

     Since Lin Qingmiao came back, Jiang Qianyu has endured and endured again and again, and has been on the verge of collapse, but now seeing her like this, even just thinking about how she looked under other men, he was so angry that he was about to explode. He grabbed Lin Qingmiao's shoulder as if he had lost control, stared at her face with flushed eyes, and asked her angrily, "How could you let him touch you? You are my wife! You look clearly, I am your husband."
(T: You did slept with Yu Zhen, you have your own reason yes, BUT u slept with Yu Zhen)

     Xu Yanbai pulled Jiang Qianyu away, and he turned his head to Lin Qingmiao and said, "Stand farther away, he is crazy."

     Jiang Qianyu couldn't bear it any longer. He punched Xu Yanbai in the face. The punch was so heavy that Xu Yanbai stumbled a few steps.  Lin Qingmiao was about to take a few steps back obediently, but she didn't expect Jiang Qianyu to take advantage of Xu Yanbai's unpreparedness. Lin Qingmiao hurried over to support Xu Yanbai and asked with concern, "Yanbai, are you alright?" When she turned to Jiang Qianyu, her expression changed.  After looking coldly, she asked, "Why did you hit him?"

     She couldn't see his pain at all and glared at him, angry, angry and painful, Jiang Qianyu shouted at her: "He is a bastard who takes advantage of the situation, why are you helping him?" (T: Idk man, this novel is so complicated and I can't seem to blame anyone here T-T)

     Xu Yanbai pressed the tip of his tongue against the place where he was beaten, and rubbed his thumb on his lips at will, but he didn't care when he was beaten, and laughed softly.  Jiang Qianyu became even more angry when he saw this, he said to Xu Yanbai: "Xu Yanbai, you'd better pray in your heart every day that she won't remember in her whole life, if one day she remembers it and knows that you are taking advantage of it, what do you think?  Will she forgive you? She will want to kill you, you know better than anyone else, Lin Qingmiao doesn't love you at all, and she doesn't even know you well! At that time, she will only feel disgusted, disgusted with you, you are thinking too highly of yourself!"

     These words obviously hit Xu Yanbai's soft spot, and a trace of panic flashed on his originally indifferent face.

     "Do you think she'll forgive you? She'll want to kill you."