Lizzie knows Elia has nightmares when she sees a notification from Eliana. Luckily Lizzie was with Scarlett having lunch together before they continued their sightseeing in Italy. And when she sees her daughter's face, Lizzie knows Elia didn't get enough sleep so they agree to come home early.

Seb and Chris spend their time with Elia playing games on Nintendo, PlayStation and they often go outside for lunch and dinner at the restaurant since neither of the men are in the mood to cook. Elia also often plays with Dodger and walks him out to the park with her father and Uncle Chris.

Seb was told by Lizzie that she and Scarlett will come home early to surprise Elia and since they have finished with everything in Italy and have nothing else to do, she wants to come home early.

"So, they'll be home in the morning then?" Chris asks as he sips his beer as they lounge in the living room watching football after Elia falls asleep.

"Yup. They are already on the plane. So, by the time Elia's awake tomorrow, she'll wake up with her mama back" Seb said, chuckling.

"Lizzie's face whenever we tell her everything we do with Elia these past 3 days is hilarious." Chris snorted

"Yeah, when she knows the real reason behind the story, it'll be more hilarious" Seb said sarcastically and then sighs in exasperation.

Elia is one thing but Lizzie worrying over Elia is another. Eli and Lizzie are really the same person. No wonder they are inseparable.

"We're gonna be in so much trouble that's for sure. You know exactly how the mama's wil react" Chris said, taking another sip of his beer. He's not talking about just Lizzie. He's talking about Lizzie and Scarlett. Because those two are Elia's mama's.

"We'll just have to wait for tomorrow" Seb stated

"Are you gonna crash here? You drink a lot, man. Yeah, you'll sleep here. Not that you don't have a room here" Seb added

"Yeah, I'll just sleep here," Chris said, agreeing.

"Alright. I'm gonna head upstairs now. Don't drink too much, man! You'll be hungover tomorrow and the girls will be home in the morning!" Seb warns while climbing the stairs to his room but peaks a head to Elia's bedroom first to find her curling up in her bed still asleep peacefully.

Seb then retreats to his bedroom and change to his pjs and finally let his body relax as soon as he hits the pillow and fall into dreamland

-/-

Again, at 3 am Elia awoke with her own nightmares. This has been going on a streak. 2 days.

She woke up startled with gasps. Elia looks on her bedside table and sees it only at 3 am. She sighs to herself in exasperation.

Her nightmares are always about 'that day'. She always hears Jamie's voice. And she always dreamt about Jamie. That hurt her so much. She misses her best friend so much.

Elia doesn't want to spend another second thinking about it so she makes her way downstairs and to the kitchen to drink some water.

She sits on the stool bar in the kitchen with a water bottle that she took from the fridge. No matter how hard she tries to push away that thought, it'll always come back.

She'll always end up thinking about 'that day', about Jamie, her parents, her family , Isaac.

How will her parents be when it was her that died on 'that day'? How'll Lizzie be? Isaac? Will Elia still be a burden even if she's dead? Burden because she makes everyone sad.

Just look at how they are when she's awake from her coma for 36 days. They look so miserable yet relieved that she's awake.

Will mama and daddy forgive her for leaving them? Especially on her birthday?

God, that was so terrible. Her first birthday with them and she's in an accident that puts her in a coma. They were supposed to be having her birthday party in LA with everyone after they came back from Monaco.

Will she be able to continue racing? For now, she can't. She herself can't even get in her game room where there's a special setup that her parents made for her for her virtual training. It is complete with the steering consoles.

But also what if she misses being on track and she wants to come back in the far, far future? Will her parents accept it? Because she knows her parents, her family were totally against it right now. She's had too many accidents caused by the F4 itself and her family are overprotective towards her.

Is this also why she has a bad feeling before the comps day? She really should've listened to it back then. Not to mention Jamie also feels it.

God, this is messing up and hurting her head.

Elia didn't realize she was not alone anymore until she felt someone's hands on her shoulder making her turn around in startle but then relaxed when she saw her father looking at her with concern. Elia fully turned around her body so that she was facing her father and rested her forehead on Seb's shoulder while deeply sighing.

When she feels her father rubbing her back softly, her waterworks open again. She tried so damn hard to hold it back and not let it flow out but damn it.

"I'm right here baby, I won't go anywhere" Seb keeps on comforting his daughter. The same word over and over again.

"It's okay baby, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere baby"

Seb will use it, Lizzie will use it.

God, she missed her mother so much.

20 minutes in her father's embrace, Seb's comforting his daughter, Elia's eyelid started to get heavy and Seb's caught her nodding off. She's fighting from sleep.

"Do you want to go to the living room and then watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse with me?"

A trick, that's for sure. Her dad knows that was her comfort movie. When she's comfortable, she'll go to sleep peacefully. Well, hopefully she's peaceful enough after her nightmares.

And Elia agrees with her father's suggestion. She is honestly tired and can't fight anymore.

The father-daughter duo go to the living room and cuddles close on the couch making themselves comfortable

Seb goes through netflix and found Mickey Mouse clubhouse and started watching it with whatever episode they left on.

10 minutes into the cartoon, Seb could feel Elia's body limping. That means she's asleep. He waited for a few more minutes to make sure she's deeply asleep and then he carried his daughter up into his bed. It's always been like that ever since Elia had nightmares. She'll be put in her parents bed so that she won't wake up startled that she's all alone.

And after he tucked his daughter, he lay himself next to Elia and Elia immediately snuggled close to her father and Seb protectively wrapped his arm around Elia.

Sebastian knows that he'll do whatever it is to protect Elia from everything and anything. This goes the same with Lizzie. They'll do whatever it takes to protect Eliana, their sweet baby girl.

Lizzie and Seb didn't know that they can love someone so badly that it hurts them too when Elia's in pain. They didn't know until they had Elia in their life.

--------------- 

Another day, another chapter!  We got some daddy-daughter moment there aaahhh melt my heart :')  And oh god poor Elia, one by one mental illnesses came through her. She's really at her lowest point right now but she's got Lizzie and Sebby and everyone! 

Okay guys, buckle up for tomorrow's chapter. Enjoy reading and if you guys have any suggestion you can message me or leave a comment! I love reading your comment! 

Have a great day/ night and always be safe wherever you are! I love you guys so much!!!! 

See you soon in the next chapter! LOTS OF LOVE MY LOVE <3!!!