Chapter#4 (Her Ignorance)

Start from the beginning

SHANAYA couldn't sleep, she kept changing her side here and there and when sleep took over her she doesn't know, she was still sleeping as her phone ranged, she stirred in her sleep for a while but looks like someone has swore to wake her up today...

SHANAYA couldn't sleep, she kept changing her side here and there and when sleep took over her she doesn't know, she was still sleeping as her phone ranged, she stirred in her sleep for a while but looks like someone has swore to wake her up today, she whinned as she took her phone and accepted the call without even looking at the caller, and waited for the person to speak...

Couple song...

As soon as the call was accepted All Rudra could hear was her light, slow and soft breathings, he waited for her to speak but feels like she slept again after picking up the call, he chuckled softly which sent sparks to Shanaya's heart, her phone was kept near her ear, and she dozed off again but the slow chuckles again woke her up, she whined loudly this time as she huffed in anger, punched her pillow and groaned...
RUDRA who heard her whinning knew the reason, he was so at peace just after calling her...
Hmmm...Seems like someone is not a Morning person. He chuckled softly as he pressed the phone more closer to his ears, he heard a groan making him smile wider, Shanaya who was half-asleep didn't replied...

Rani uth jao, 7 baj Gaye hien...( Queen Get up..it's 7 o' clock..) He again spoke with a smile on his face as he fixed the tie of his tuxedo and stood Infront of his mirror, Shanaya who was so Annoyed by the caller again huffed and finally sat on bed with phone still attached to her ear...

Hmm but Queen doesn't want to wakeup so please let me sleep.. She spoked in a sleepy baby voice, as she exaggerated the word yup.. he laughed when he heard her Voice which he was waiting for so long, before he could speak , she spoke again..

Hawww! It's just 7 and you woke me up..she cried out and groaned as she was so annoyed by the unknown caller but her sleep was not helping at all , unknown to the fact that she was talking to a stranger, she replied...

Acha.. Acha.. Rani theek hai so jao, ni utha rha...( Ok...ok fine Queen, you can sleep, I won't wake you up..)  he said as he looked at his face in mirror he was having a huge smile on his face, a huge smile spread on Shanaya's lips...

Paka..? (you Sure..?) she asked him again while she again layed on her bed, Rudra chuckled at her Question she is too much adorable he thought as he finally replied..

Paka..( yes sure..)and that was it after his line, the phone was immediately cutted by Shanaya who dozed off as soon as she cutted the call and he laughed whole heartedly as he remembered her words...what are you doing to me Rani.?he thought as he got up from his bed and went downstairs for breakfast...
____________________________________________
SHANAYA woke up from her sleep, just after one call from her mother and immediately went to freshen up completely forgetting about the Call...