chapter 28: Greetings

Lapis and her Mom seemed to have calmed down for a mini knockout from earlier. Lapis was still holding Steven, still have not yet given the baby to her mother. this subtly hurt the Mother but she couldn't do anything about it. If her daughter wasn't ready then she had to just accept it and wait. Peridot, still silent and not yet has made a sound. Rose, Lapis's mom had grown very suspicious of the blonde one but didn't bother to ask anything.

Peridot seemed to look very uncomfortable, and Lapis began to suspect the behavior as well. Lapis carefully gestured to Rose that she wanted her to carry Steven. Catching the fond woman by surprise she gladly held Steven. her emotions began to butter up, crying even. Lapis took the perfect time to hold Peridot's hand, calming her lover from whatever nervousness she was going through.

"so how long have you two been together?' Rose smiled as she carefully held Steven with a gentle smile.

this question both stunned Lapis and Peridot, they actually both haven't made it official yet. they don't even remember the day they met. Both mentally facepalming each other face one of them had to answer the big question.

Peridot turned a bright and noticable red, Lapis just geekily smirked. "She couldn't keep her hands off me" Lapis smugged voice made Peridot almost have a heart attack. She had literal steam burst out of her ears and her eyes were shot straight to Lapis who was very much confident of her reply.

"Uh- uhm-" Peridot cleared her throat hoping for any words to burst out. "Soooo that's?" Rose asked as she cradled the child in her arms.

"About a couple months" Peridot splurged. She quickly turned the other way and covered her mouth. Rose and Lapis giggled softly at the blondes reaction and continued a different conversation.

Peridot quickly stood up and walked to the bathroom to leave the thin air. She quickly rushed upstairs and ran straight to the bathroom finally taking in a easy breath. Looking into the mirror and running the cold water through the faucet. She supped the water in her hands and used the water to push her hair back and let her brain cool down.

She sighed loudly as she just looked at herself in the mirror. She opened the door and walked to Lazuli's room that was just next door. Grabbing her bag that she had brought over. She quickly made her way down the stairs to sit next to Lazuli and join the conversation once again.

Once settled, Lapis noticed the bag next to Peridot and slightly smirked. "So mom, are you going to stay long?" Lapis asked as she crossed her legs. "Yes actually, Your sisters and I are going to stay for three months. I want him in jail, and I want him to stay there." Rose replied as she played with a giggling Steven.

Peridot had no idea on who 'he' was but she just let it go. "Oh, that's great! Because Peridot and I had a plan today actually" Lapis nervously giggled as she rubbed her head. Peridot had exactly NO clue on what plan she was talking about. Because there was no plan.

"Oh? What are you two up too?" Rose reluctantly asked.
"Nothing much.. we were gonna check out some new couches for Peridot" Lapis replied, and with that Peridot knew exactly what she meant. Peridot sunk into the couch as a blushing mess, as for Lapis played it off like she had just scored a million dollar check.

"Well that seems... interesting, I hope you girls have fun" Rose gives a warm smile while Lapis stood up to thank her and walked back up to her room, Peridot tailing her right behind. Once the two girls hit the corner at the top of the stairs, Lapis lost it and pinned Peridot to the wall.

"Grab you bag.. and get ready in the car" Lapis deadpanned. As she walked in her room and grabbed peridots bag and tossed it to her.

"O-okay-.." Peridot exclaimed as she walked down to her car and waited for Lapis as she started the engine. When Lapis came back down she seemed to be very encouraged on leaving the house. She literally ran from the house door to Peridots car. And quickly bucked her seat belt.

"Drive to your place" Lapis said as she sounded a bit rushed. Peridot did as she said and drove out of the Garage area. Peridot lived about half a mile away which wasn't too bad, but Lapis was getting a bit.. handsy?

She began to rub Peridots thighs and then attempted to hold her hand as well, Where she placed Peridots hand on her thigh. Peridot retreated and clearly a bit intrigued on this action.

* this is the horny part *

Once they arrived to Peridots house, still light as day. Lapis and Peridot began to make out by the front door,despite the emptiness of the living room. Peridot decided to take Lapis to the kitchen, where she lifted Lapis up on the counter and began to unbutton her shorts, while she dominated Lapis through her tongue. "Peridot.." Lapis asked as Peridot had finally gotten Lapis's pants off. "Yeah?" Peridot said as she shoved her nose in Lapis's neck and kissed it gently. Slowly groping her inner thighs, tracing her hand up to Lapis's leg and nibbling one's neck.

"A-are we..something?" Lapis asked, feeling this comfortable action from Peridot. "Depends on how you've been seeing our immature actions" Peridot replied as she forced a finger inside of Lapis causing her by surprise. Peridot looked deadly and radiant into Lapis's eyes as she asked these words "Will you be my prize?"
Peridot said as she moved her fingers in Lapis very gently.

Lapis was clearly turned on from this special moment. As she gasped for air for a few seconds until she said in a monotone sexy voice into Peridots ear.

"if I'm your prize, you have to win me" followed by a wink

A/N:
How is Everybody out here, aLl these lovely People 😁